New Shroud Of bereavement album NOW AVAILABLE

I will not buy the album because.... it doesn't feature DEMON OF THE FAAAAALLLLL

Got it today from local record store, the ALONE Beside Her version, now if I been mislead and that is the screw up version I will just kill something. *Swings knife around crazily*

And it is one of the best things I heard all year. Three thumbs up. ;)

Got it today from local record store, the ALONE Beside Her version, now if I been mislead and that is the screw up version I will just kill something. *Swings knife around crazily*

And it is one of the best things I heard all year. Three thumbs up. ;)

No it would say ALONG beside her if it was the misprint, But that is only on the price tag/barcode outside the cd, the actual artwork and phyisical cd's and jackets are fine.

And Thanks for the sweet comment, the purchase and the support man, that means the world to me! Glad you are digging the music!

By the way, what store did you get it from, and does it say just Screaming Ferret/ Metro or is it the Euro one, with Locomotive Spain on it? From what I understand there are a few different versions floating around. I have 3 different versions, one from US one from Spain and the other is the Spanish Promo version. I'm a geek like that and have to have all 3 versions, and I wonder if there are more versions? And who is doing distro where?

I swear the sticker said locomotive, but I don't have that any more, so mine has these two names on it: Screaming Ferret Wreckords and Metro City Records and I got it (Special ordered) from a local records store. (I live in California as well).

Though there are two different record stores accross the street from each other, I special ordered from one, that was taking forever so I special ordered from the second one and the first one came. So now the second store is going to have some your CDs on the shelves as well. :p (Since I don't have to buy and they refuse to cancle it)

I swear the sticker said locomotive, but I don't have that any more, so mine has these two names on it: Screaming Ferret Wreckords and Metro City Records and I got it (Special ordered) from a local records store. (I live in California as well).

Though there are two different record stores accross the street from each other, I special ordered from one, that was taking forever so I special ordered from the second one and the first one came. So now the second store is going to have some your CDs on the shelves as well. :p (Since I don't have to buy and they refuse to cancle it)

Yeah, that's the domestic version right from SF in NH. Funny though you can't get that version in stores here.

Greetings

I got hold of the album the other day from a friend, guta say i was really impressed. Dont get to hear much Doom down here in South Africa, so it was pure bliss. Had a few friends round who enjoy doom on the weekend and they all loved it.

Just one question does anyone know where the sample in "Alone beside her" comes from. Its about 8min into the track. I really wuna find out, more importantly i wuna hear more clearly what is said.

Anyway really well done great album!

Greetings ephilmeer! great to hear you liked the cd. I enjoy any feedback on the album. I got that sample from the movie Magnolia. Great film, and that sample just fit with my life at the time (2000 - 2001), and the lyrics to that song perfectly. It's basically about lost love, regret and all those happy things.

again, thanks for posting, and welcome to the SOB forum.

cool thanx for the information.Ive seen the movie before but i really dont remember that part.Will make a note to watch it again.

Hey soz for late reply, dam exams. I asked my friend and he said he ordered it of net. Lol, our best distro takes for ever to get stuff. but they are kinda good with orders, so we just ask and a few weeks later they arrive...generally speaking, after all this is africa. hahaha

Yeah we have a small but rather close knit doom metal following down here. Hahaha its actually rather funny, i was talking to some of the members of this doom project im involved in, cause we are busy working on our cd and were looking for interesting artworks that captured our theme style ect. And we had settled on a certain piece by Caspar David Friedrich, but we found a pic of one of ya guys early demos which used the same piece. thought it was rather funny. i guess doom is evidently universal.