norweigan releases 2004

spaffe

Geisterglut
Feb 25, 2002
Sverige
www.skivsamling.nu
are there any you're looking forward to this year?
couldn't think of any myself, so i figured i'd make this thread hehe

EDIT: perhaps kampfar, anyone who knows if they'll release something this year?

N.Culto has finished writing the album (sardonic wrath) and has had a couple rehersals with fenriz. Ive been told to look for a mid spring release.....

Good to see new promising bands like Chton releasing stuff. By the way, I'll see you at the Inferno festival, TRSTN :) I'm going to check out the Manes show before the Enslaved show starts.

Segnir - Paa Slagmarkens Grund EP :DD

Windir a 2cd tribute to Valfar (may he rest in peace). With unreleased material, autumn 2004 i _THINK_.

about darkthrone.. .. maybe early 2005? who knows :p

Nattefrost - working on a new album, the last one "Blood And Vomit" rocked.

Something new from Carpathian Forest would been cool :)

---
And to you fuckin idiots that think some BM bands are so GAY... go fuck yourself..

mundr / frostvind said:
Segnir - Paa Slagmarkens Grund EP :DD

Windir a 2cd tribute to Valfar (may he rest in peace). With unreleased material, autumn 2004 i _THINK_.

about darkthrone.. .. maybe early 2005? who knows :p

Nattefrost - working on a new album, the last one "Blood And Vomit" rocked.

Something new from Carpathian Forest would been cool :)

---
And to you fuckin idiots that think some BM bands are so GAY... go fuck yourself..

that nattefrostalbum didn't give me any kind of pleasure, the vomiting in the middle section of the album made me decide to stop listening to this shit. I'm sorry if I've hurt some of you but this was UNCOOL!

THE LEGION said:
that nattefrostalbum didn't give me any kind of pleasure, the vomiting in the middle section of the album made me decide to stop listening to this shit. I'm sorry if I've hurt some of you but this was UNCOOL!
Same here,
this shit just stress the fact that you don't need to struggle to present an excellent album when you see that it's enough to piss or vomit for pple fall in extase, disgusting, I well did need, once again, over 10 good Polish Black Metal albums and a couple of Swedish ones to recover my ever_motivation,
\m/