Now cranking!

ehmmm well now cranking: !

at second thought the music now playing is not good to mention on this board... :err:

But if someone likes to know ...

welll like its not even power metal.. so you really still want to know ???

I give a hint; they come from Florida....(kinda... put you in the direction of the music !! :D )

:headbang:

I have a very deverse taste in music...including the types of metal I listen to, with the exception of Rap, Hip Hop, Country and Folklore music I'll give anything a try! :)
Florida..Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine? :tickled:

NC-Tad Morose-Anubis :headbang:

Pabla said:
I have a very deverse taste in music...including the types of metal I listen to, with the exception of Rap, Hip Hop, Country and Folklore music I'll give anything a try! :)
Florida..Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine? :tickled:

NC-Tad Morose-Anubis :headbang:

well almost!!! it was not that kinda swingy !!
It were malevolent creation, oldschool type of Florida death... :err: ....kinda not suitable for the board ... or .. :D

CyR1c said:
well almost!!! it was not that kinda swingy !!
It were malevolent creation, oldschool type of Florida death... :err: ....kinda not suitable for the board ... or .. :D

Although I am not a big fan of death metal there are some bands that I do enjoy in that vein of music...anything is suitable really, we all have our diff taste :)

**Never heard of them though**

NC-Bruce Dickinson>Darkside of Aquarious :worship: :worship: :worship:

ooh well no prob :wave: .. I know that I have a very broad kind of taste in metal....but one main factor is always an issue..if the melody is catchy I like it....

CyR1c said:
kinda warming up voor the graspop festival so...

Judas Priest - Victim of Changes
once she was beauuuuutifuuuuuul..... once she waaaas miiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnneeee.....

one of my favorite songs ever :worship:

NP - Iced Earth - Life and Death

NC-The new Dokken album.."Hell to pay" :erk: don't be misled by the title...it is only slightly heavy "at it's best"...what the heck happened to that cool and energetic "80's sound"? :ill: