Official answer and question thread

A: Koala man! You don't have to do anything except feed them grass and stuff once a day. Then they sleep. They have the sort of daily routine as my cat!
Q: What would you buy with $10 (Or a semi-small amount of money in your country since we are all basically from other countries.)

-Theredinthesky(Who thinks Christmas is named after Christopher of Asgaroth)isours

A: with 10€ i'd buy either an english pocket book....or a pair of sweet girlie socks...or i'd invite a friend or my sweetie out for coffee :)

Q: If you won 200.000€ or $ in a reality game would you consider giving the whole amount for charity acts?

Melancholia said:
i'd invite my sweetie out for coffee

Oh, you don't have to invite me out for coffee, honey. It's ok, you know I appreciate you already. :p

A: Yeah, I'd give it an opportunity. :D No, seriously, I think my future is somehow related to help people and invest my time on bring some spark of hope to all those who need it. But don't think that an amount of money would do a long way towards helping, donations are usually valuable but worthless, because that is not the origin of the problem. To give money for "charity" is like trying to flow off water from a ship when you should make sure there are no holes where the water can sink in. You know, you can donate and it would be useful one way or another, but I wanna go where the problem is actually rooted.

Q: Which's your fave TV show ever?

|ng.

Uhmm this year since I'm away from home I'm expecting some cash from my parents (though I know they also got me the 3rd season of Futurama in DVD). Also a very little detail from my wonderful girlfriend because we're saving it to make a little trip to an island later on as a bigger gift.

Q: what are you BUYING for other this christmas?

Ing@ :lol:

A: a bookie,some other little thingie and a tender card for my sweetie...a card with a chocolate and a little sth for a friend of mine...for my parents i´ll be sth together with my beloved one...probably a good whiskey for my dad and sth female (cosmetics,perfume or sth) for my mum...my brother will get errrrr a nothing,cause he managed to piss me off a LOT today and cause he´ll get lotsa money for his wedding on the 27th anyway... hehe :D
I love giving presents to people i care for :)

Q: (insisting on Xmas related stuff) How will you celebrate Xmas?

/mel (in a hurry,not having time to post & wanting to kill her brother or sth grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

A: Being that it has already come to pass, I'll say how I celebrated christmas..
hmm.. well, what I did probably wouldn't really count as 'celebrating' :/
It was just a regular fun day of chillin' with my brother and a cousin : D

Q: What's the best gift you received these holidays?

A: still i haven't got all my presents :p so far, material, the economical present of my parents-in-law.Non material, the fact that I could have this Xmas with the one I love :)

Q: would you believe in Santa if you saw him feeding the reindeers in the roof of your own house after staining of soot the carpet.

FV@ i have a feeling (trollish intuition or sth ) that one of your presents will be a book :rolleyes:

A:I think i'd believe in the Reindeers!!!!!!!! :Spin: i saw a documentary about the land of the Sami (Lappland) the other day and it was showing how they chase reindeers and these creatures looked soooooooooooooo sweet =))) i felt like buying one :p
For the santa hmmm i'd have difficulty to believe he is the real one!! I'd accept the presents though :loco:

Q: Aren't reindeers sweet???

/troll (who still hasn't gotten all her presents,but feels happy she is with her beloved one!!)

A: I don't know, I haven't tasted one :p but yes, I suppose they are...Though I find koalas and raccoons sweeter and with a hint of eucaliptus taste :p

Q: Let's consider that the world will explode in ten minutes. Which is the animal you feel most attached with...Humans is not a valid answer :p

edit: i forgot the question because i'm forgetful

A: Human!!!

ooooooooops,invalid!! let's try again:

A:in 10 mins??? shit i have to decide :p *panicking*at this period of the year, Reindeers =))))))))))) and doggies,penguins, papagalakia (parrots) and Hello Kitty :D

Q: Do you eat meat?? If so,which is your favourite?? (I mean turkey, pork,beef?? etc)

/troll (Rudolf to elafaki!!!)

A: Yes, those publicist-maniacs are absolutely crazy when it comes to spam and related subjects. And I'm a maniac of being a maniac.

Q: How do you fight against boredom?

|ng (In need of advice)

A: i try to find sth cool to do...read a bit,watch sth cool,surf etc...the usual stuff

Q: Do you feel addicted to sth in particular???

/trollaki (what kind of advice do you need,robot?)

A: Oh yes, Medieval: Total War. I got that video game for Christmas and haven't stopped yet! Great game!

Q: Hmmm let's see here.....do you guys play any sports? If so, then what?

Edit: Oh crap, I accidently posted this twice for some odd reason. Sorry!:erk:

A: I used to play tennis and football (soccer), but now it's hard to find people willing to partake of those team sports at an amateur level. I also bought a mountain bike recently, but it's damn cold outside, and I'm alone in my ridings as well so... :erk:

Q: Today's the last day of the year. What about those good intentions? Mention almost one thing you're definitely going to change this new year, something really meaningful.

|ng.

A: Since 2003 was a great year for me, I don't think I would really change something...May be just not to get so worried or stressed towards the future...because cutting down my abuse on coke and doritos was already done in september :p

Q: what do you do when you want to relax?

A: It depends :) I either put my pijamas and other comfortble stuff,make some hot tea,light incenses and enjoy reading a good book OR i have a hot bath :)

Q: Do you play Lottery or other similar ´"games"?

A: no...I used to bet on the polls in soccer but I grew tired of doing them every week and see my luck brough down match after match...Actually, I want to retake my little tradition of spending some little money every week to see if I ever get millionaire without really deserving it :p

Q: what's the farthest you'd arrive for money?

A: I don't like illegal ways of getting money not undecent ones, so i'd go as far as participating in a reality show or in one of this TV-quizes.if they told me i'll win of course :p Being on TV,in such programs,would be the most embarassing thing ever for me,so it'll be quite a "sacrifice" to the god of money from my part...

Q: What about you?

/trollaki (who also would like to start playing this football-polls -Usually people who have no idea about such stuff win...I have no clue about football,so maybe i'll be lucky??? :loco: