okay,it's official.

schmidy515

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Apr 26, 2006
Wilmington,DE
I am leaving UM For Good!I am going into high school and i have a lot of things i have to do in my life,and no time for this anymore.Having my profile on here makes me want to be on the internet even more and i have no time to waste nowadays.So this is a goodbye to you all,unless i have you on msn.I am goin to delete my account tomorrow.Take care.
~schmidy~
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

War_Blade said:
1) you will be back
2) your just going into highschool (lolz freshmen)
3) post some more pics before u leave
i wont be back,yes i am goin into highschool,and no i dont wanna post pics.ive had enough of that torment.

the only pics i have i really dont wanna show,either cuz i dont want to,or my family is in it and they dont wanna be on the internet.maybe if i find a goood one and resize it.

well,i am the type of person that spends just too much time on the internet and i really need to stop wasting so much time on the internet.so tomorrow im gone.most will be happy.

That makes me feel bad. I should be looking for a permanent job and actually going to classes in college... but no. I am here and some other internet unuseful places.

YOU NERD!!!

:p

schmidy515 said:
I am leaving UM For Good!I am going into high school and i have a lot of things i have to do in my life,and no time for this anymore.Having my profile on here makes me want to be on the internet even more and i have no time to waste nowadays.So this is a goodbye to you all,unless i have you on msn.I am goin to delete my account tomorrow.Take care.
~schmidy~
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

LOL

u take high school this seriously? kay have fun not having a social life either then.

may the force be with you i guess.

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
LOL

u take high school this seriously? kay have fun not having a social life either then.

may the force be with you i guess.

Yeah, high school was easy. I couldn't smoke the wacky weed while I played sports though. :(