oldschool vinyl haul

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Damn, there goes my money for the next CD haul...Well , after selling my entire vinyl collection a while ago, I couldn't resist to buy some old vinylstuff again. But there's quit some good stuff at a reasonable price.

30$ haul (incl. mail) from ebay Germany
Culprit - Guilty As Charged
Anthrax - Fistfull of Metal
Agent Steel - Unstoppable Force
Santers - Racing time
Axe - Offering
Raven - Rock untill you drop
Electric Sun - Fire Wind

15$ haul from ebay Belgium
Acid - Acid
US METAL (1st one)

20$ haul from another Belgian auction site
The Rods - Wild Dogs
Quartz - Stand Up and Fight
Samson - Survivors
Rock Goddes - ST
Anvil - Hard 'n' Heavy

Tickets for Slayer on October first. :headbang:

Hawk said:
All of them cool albums!! The Culprit and US Metal I albums are the real valuable ones!

yeah, I was wondering, should I also buy the 2 and 3 from the guy, but wanna save some money for some CD's anyway, gotta support the newschool a bit too :Spin:
The Raven is also a rare one I think, it's some kind of Italian printing or so.

Aaaah, vinyl... those were the days... I still have all my vinyl LPs, haven't listened to them in years, but I can't bear to part with them. Too many memories. Much as I love CDs for their sound, nothing compares to opening up the gatefold sleeve of Iron Maiden's Live After Death or Motley Crue's Shout at the Devil

desert_demon said:
Much as I love CDs for their sound, nothing compares to opening up the gatefold sleeve of Iron Maiden's Live After Death or Motley Crue's Shout at the Devil

You can say that again. Nothing better than holding that big cover while listening to the album. You should break out those old records and give them a spin Demon.