OT: I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
My wife and I found out this week that we have a little one on the way!!!! I'm so fucking happy!!! I wasn't sure how I would react, but once the Doc told us the news I got tears in my eyes and couldn't stop smiling all day. Don't really know if any of you care, but I'm happy as shit and just thought I'd share that. :D

Congrats dude!!! Get all the sleep you can now because you will be missing it from here on out:D :D and make sure to raise your future youngster on a healthy dose of metal:headbang: :headbang:

a new metal fan is on the way? That´s pretty cool! :) Thumbs fucking up and don´t forget to have a toast!

Actually, the little one is due to arrive in 4 weeks!!!! That's if she goes full term. The due date is February 7th, but I think it'll be early. And yes we did find out, IT'S A BOY!!!! They better be right too, I've heard that the doctors can make mistakes with this shit. They showed us the penis and scrotum in the ultrasound so unless the nurse had no idea what she was looking at they should be right. I already finished the baby's room in blue with a teddy bear border of them playing sports, I'd be pissed if I have to change all that. We're going for another ultrasound tomorrow morning so I'm gonna make sure tomorrow, I don't care either way, it's just everything we bought is geared towards a boy.

We already got him a Pantera onesie to wear, it's pretty badass!!! :headbang:

Cool dude!! My best friend is about to have a little girl around the same time as you. I think their due date is Feb. 16 or so. At least it better be a little girl because my girlfriend and I have spent alot of money buying them clothes for her:loco:. Best of luck dude:headbang:

Dredd74 said:
My wife and I found out this week that we have a little one on the way!!!! I'm so fucking happy!!! I wasn't sure how I would react, but once the Doc told us the news I got tears in my eyes and couldn't stop smiling all day. Don't really know if any of you care, but I'm happy as shit and just thought I'd share that. :D

I don´t know you:loco:
But good luck whit the baby anyway:D

Dredd74 said:

You posted this 9 months ago, so tell us how your wife is doing? Did you have your little metal head yet? :headbang:

Congrats :kickass:

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
You posted this 9 months ago, so tell us how your wife is doing? Did you have your little metal head yet? :headbang:

Congrats :kickass:

Yes, my our little metalhead arrived Feb 4th, he is healthy and doing great!!! Mom is doing great too, she's just pissed because she wants to finish losing the weight she gained. :erk: His name is Justin and he's now 16 weeks old, his favorite tune is Whiplash from Metallica. It's frickin' hilarious, everytime I play it or sing it to him he just frickin' smiles, now I have him air drumming to it, he seems to get a kick out of it. I want to get him a Kill 'Em All onesie with Whiplash printed across the butt. My wife's favorite band is Godsmack and everytime he hears it he cries, lol, I just sit back and laugh. Here's a pic from last weekend. Thanks for asking.

justin2044.jpg

A little person in your life changes everything doesnt it? So cute it hurts and good tast in music so far :headbang: Congrats, and tell the wife baby weight is a freaking badge of honor! My wife never looked so radiant before the babies came. The fact that her body could do what it did is the greatest gift a woman can give a man. Much gratitude your wife, my wife and all the moms out there!

Dredd74 said:
Congratulations! I have a 16 month old daughter. Greatest feeling on earth.

Yeah, well I'm a mom of 6 months daughter, she's my little honey star:) Dredd, you're son is absolutelly great:) I love this picture:)