Own Pictures

gah! Young amateur bands who got a little taste of fame.......what the hell do they know?

tell me about it, i actually met olli sykes before BMTH got big, he was such a nice guy and their performance was amazing (playing a 120 capacity venue), a year later they're suddenly famous, playing 500 capacity venues, their performance is shit and when i met him again he was a complete dickhead!

at this after show, two of the girls who were dancing had boyfriends with them, they're obviously taking pictures of their girlfriends, and of some of us other girls for our own use (seeing pictures is a great way of seeing what you're doing wrong to improve, and also good to see what you're doing right to give you confidence) every time they went to take a picture, olli looked away... hmmm, your girlfriend is hanging upside down from a pole, somehow i don't think it's the emo prick in the background they're trying to take a picture of...

this is me @ Wacken 2008
l_638f4fb237794a49814015c138c6b31a.jpg

again
l_86b3823838df42dfa685c8fc0e5c197c.jpg

and this is @ the CoB show @ Wacken 08
l_7884bf240bd2461da93613da35f4e261.jpg

i swear i'm going to go insane if i don't get another red dwarf fan on here to back me up!!! haha

I do not usually frequent forums, nor post in them.
Quite a while back, I was at Apollos place... I think we were writing lyrics to the song "Circle of Life". Curiously enough, at that stage the song title was "Death is no excuse". But anyways - he mentioned there was a firewind forum of sorts with people posting pics etc. I browsed it for a minute or two and we moved on.

Now, a year or two later, I accidentally stumble onto this forum again. And I read your comment. And I registred an accont just to tell you:

I got your back sister.

I am a dwarfer.
If It's about Red Dwarf, and I do not know it - It is not worth knowing. :lol:

Rock on, and keep doing that pole thing of yours - very impressive!

Sweet Jesus O__O

And Caliente. Ooft. Still as fine as the first day I laid eyes on him XD Haha!

What is it about me and blondes? Bret Michaels, Caliente, Henkka T. Blacksmith, Tobias Sammet and Andy (please excuse me, he's a fitty from round my way).

OOOH. Speaking of hair, I wonder how long Apollo's hair is now O____o I know we only seen him in like...February. BUT STILL.

PS - has Mika had a haircut?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

xx Kirsty

Quite a while back, I was at Apollos place... I think we were writing lyrics to the song "Circle of Life". Curiously enough, at that stage the song title was "Death is no excuse". But anyways - he mentioned there was a firewind forum of sorts with people posting pics etc. I browsed it for a minute or two and we moved on.

Now, a year or two later, I accidentally stumble onto this forum again. And I read your comment. And I registred an accont just to tell you:

I got your back sister.

I am a dwarfer.

Haha! How very random! :)

Red Dwarf consists purely of matter made from WIN.

xx Kirsty

I got your back sister.

I am a dwarfer.

Haha that was a very long story to tell me you're a Red Dwarf fan, but Yay!!!! Red Dwarf is amazing. The new episodes were brilliant!!!
Also, good choice on the song title... because then I have an excuse to sing disney songs whenever it's mentioned :p

Sweet Jesus O__O

And Caliente. Ooft. Still as fine as the first day I laid eyes on him XD Haha!

What is it about me and blondes? Bret Michaels, Caliente, Henkka T. Blacksmith, Tobias Sammet and Andy (please excuse me, he's a fitty from round my way).

OOOH. Speaking of hair, I wonder how long Apollo's hair is now O____o I know we only seen him in like...February. BUT STILL.

PS - has Mika had a haircut?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

xx Kirsty

Caliente really is so hot!!! Spent so much time with him, pretty much all of saturday afternoon/evening then sunday morning. Such a good time with him and Mikko. We got into a discussion about foreign languages, we were talking about what Spanish words we knew... I was dying to shout caliente hahaha

I'm thinking sexy new haircut will be even more sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, her hairs as long as ever, she's just cut her fringe

So many years ago (okay so not that many) Firewind toured with Kamelot in the UK. Me, Kirsty and Alan went to the Wolverhampton gig and met a lovely girl named Sarah after the gig and she took some photos of us all. Time went by and the photos never appeared on the forum and so we gave up hope of ever seeing them... But all was not lost! The Firewind street team was born and through the combined efforts of the Firewind official UK fansite and street team Sarah was found!!! And so here they are, those photos that we thought had been lost forever...
l_dc4d4586738bd621aff78b9250c846f2.jpg

l_afcd5e583320af760b568f75479b4020.jpg

And yes, that is snow, in April!!!! That's the only reason you will ever see me with my hood up, I needed to protect my hair

So many years ago (okay so not that many) Firewind toured with Kamelot in the UK. Me, Kirsty and Alan went to the Wolverhampton gig and met a lovely girl named Sarah after the gig and she took some photos of us all. Time went by and the photos never appeared on the forum and so we gave up hope of ever seeing them... But all was not lost! The Firewind street team was born and through the combined efforts of the Firewind official UK fansite and street team Sarah was found!!! And so here they are, those photos that we thought had been lost forever...
l_dc4d4586738bd621aff78b9250c846f2.jpg

l_afcd5e583320af760b568f75479b4020.jpg

And yes, that is snow, in April!!!! That's the only reason you will ever see me with my hood up, I needed to protect my hair
GREAT PICS!!!