Photoshop Thread

Haha, I made the exact same remarks when I saw it too... You guy's'll have to record it.

I made this for a thread in another forum. It was supposed to show what would happen if one of my fellow forumites made it with a sheep.

jjsheep.jpg

If Chuck doesn't see this shit soon, I am gonna post it on his Myspace page. The suspense is EFFING killing me!

I was messing in photoshop a little..... I was trying to get a feel for the "perspective" jawn. Dave, I started watching those videos you gave me like 2 minutes ago.

this is what I made to play around with perspective. Pedobear running from his enemies - the hawk, the bobomb, and the spiders. I also added something more interesting on the projector.

hawk2.jpg

I didn't even know about that shit. Oh well, I was drunk as hell and I didn't have a mouse so I'm shocked that I even bothered to finish that anyway.

Way to artfully dodge the hawk, vince!

No joke, that is how the whole thing started. I noticed that BR has his "bird shot" pose and I tend to have my "ducking out of the hawks way" pose. There must be a hundred shots of me like that. So I started with the hawk. Then I thought about the projector behind us and the rest was just stupid shit. Like I said, I was trying to get a feel for perspective because I have never messed with angles before.

bitch I'm gonna gaussian blur your nutsack!

No I'll try that hahaha.

not photoshop related but I am gonna start working on the tour videos tomorrow / monday. Hopefully Ryan remembers to bring me his camera.

these two pictures are not exactly anything to brag about - but anyone who was at Doty's last night might get it. I had to make them just so I could put them on Joe's MySpace

eiffel-tower.jpg

pisa.jpg