picture thread :)

Since I see myself as a good sport I'll show you this:

saw.jpg

It's me trying to slice bread with a saw :D How evil is that? :devil: :lol: (hehehe....you all must think I'm completely insane - if you haven't already that is ;) )

oh and John.......here's another little treat for you....
Do you recognize this guy? :D

vcrm030802_18.jpg

The pic was taken by my friend Nico at Wacken this year and I just got the kind permission from his wife Marlies to post it here :)
Nico is the guy who spams the NP thread all the time ;) j/k
I think I posted the link a couple of times already but to make it clear, you'll find tons of more excellent pics on his site Nico's Photo Pit

You're directing me to the pic thread to see a pic of a city by night? :p You were just talking about being a good boy and all that.........I expected smth else :rolleyes: ;)
Seriously though, I don't find this boring at all. It's always interesting to see where ppl live, so posting pics of your hometown or smth similar is always a great thing.

Since I'm quite sure my little hometown does not have a webcam I did a quick research about the next big city I work in but with having night and darkness it's hard to tell whether it offers good views or not. I couldn't see much on any of those right now but I can imagine that this is currently the best.....

What have I done to deserve this "smelly socks"-curse? I hereby declare that I don't like them!! Not even if they are k-mak's!

And here are some of these so called panorama pics which you can turn around 360°. How cool is that!? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Gaunerin
What have I done to deserve this "smelly socks"-curse? I hereby declare that I don't like them!! Not even if they are k-mak's!

And here are some of these so called panorama pics which you can turn around 360°. How cool is that!? :rolleyes:
[

gauny those are the coolest pics ever!!!!!:D