• Yeah! U ROKK BRO

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No! FUKK U

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2008
I've been modding this forum for a little over a year now and I want to know if you hate my guts or if you think I should keep doing what I'm doing. If you want me to bow out, I won't be offended at all and will give the reigns over to 2 people on here (you know who you are) who I think can handle it. I'll leave this thread on for 2 weeks and will check back then and we'll go from there!

i'll just go ahead and eliminate the mystery for you guys right now and spill the beans that I am in fact both of those people to which he refers

awwwww what the hell neal
i was really hoping that you would be the first one who voted so i could be like
HEY NEAL
YOU'RE A TOTAL DICK :headbang:
but you didn't vote. not cool bro.

Arnold_smokes_pot.gif

I voted yes because I think if you stop modding, you'll stop posting. :err:

lol I don't even know how to think about this but I'll assume you think my posts are lame and you lulz at them at my expense...

so of course, I would never deny you those lulz good sir!

iight fellaz, thread closed. Seems like I'll keep modding. HOWEVER if at any time it feels like you guys don't want me to continue, I will turn the reigns over to Gadlor and Bleak Eyes (the two dudes I had in mind, sry neal <333). Thanks for putting up with my nonsense everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.