Put your questions to the 'Thrax here...

Hellion

All Life Ends
Jul 1, 2001
England
www.sonicdeath.co.uk
...I've been given the lucky opportunity to interview Anthrax next Friday before their Astoria gig. As well as my own questions, would anybody here like me to put any questions to them? I'm likely going to be speaking with Scott Ian and John Bush.

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
1. How do you feel about rap-metal?
2. Do you feel you don't get enough credit for rap metal?
3. What do you think of Billy Milano?
4. How did the anthrax scare post-9/11 affect you?
5. Did you consider changing your name?
6. What do you think of the new Metallica?

HAHAHA. JUST KIDDING. If you want a good interview, don't ask them any of those.

jdelpi said:
1. How do you feel about rap-metal?
2. Do you feel you don't get enough credit for rap metal?
3. What do you think of Billy Milano?
4. How did the anthrax scare post-9/11 affect you?
5. Did you consider changing your name?
6. What do you think of the new Metallica?

HAHAHA. JUST KIDDING. If you want a good interview, don't ask them any of those.

The closest I have to any of them is...

"You are famous for one of the original rock/rap crossover collaborations with Public Enemy. Is there anybody at the moment, from any genre, that you'd like to record with?"

"Would you really have gone through with changing your name during the whole Anthrax scare two years ago?"

I also feature Metallica, Billy Milano and President Bush in a brief word association at the end. Nothing more. And I've got better things to do than ask them about nu/rap metal.

I do have some questions regarding their thoughts on the British scene, the current Swedish thrash scene, MP3 and the RIAA's decision to sue filesharers and their comments on being called "irrelevant" by ClearChannel in the campaign to get them on the Download fest.

I got a question. Who was fucking the chick in the bath tub in the Killer a's video?
Actually ask if they would ever consider perfoming without a set list and play nothing but audiance requests. I saw Bad Religion do this once and it went over very well .

TD said:
BR kick so much ass
Yep, there one of my favorites. Last time I saw them play the played five songs of a set list to get the show moving and then took requests the rest of the show. They took two or three request at a time and just kept jaming through. I screamed out for them to play some old shit ( Frogger) and the guitarist forgot it halfway through. We all had a good laugh (Brett included) at that one.