recent concert thread,,,

Some people have all the luck. I'd love to have seen Grave Digger. They were awesome the only time I've seen them (in London a few years ago). I failed to see Yngwie tonight -- arrived at the venue only to find the gig had been postponed :-(

I saw scorpions,whitesnake and dokken last night.....the scorpions actually played a couple songs I had never heard them play before......love drive, animal magnetism and for some old schoolers......we'll burn the sky..........had fun and drank some brew....I am sure k-mak will appreciate:p :D

Natasha said:
I've only seen Whitesnake once and loved them. I'd die to see Scorpions!
If you get the chance, definitely go an see the Scorps live. Forget the fact that they haven't made a decent studio album in a while -- they still rock live. I'm eternally grateful that I saw them on the Eye 2 Eye tour before I bought the album. Had I done it the other way around, I might not have bothered with the live show, and I'd have missed out on a great gig...

Tet said:
If you get the chance, definitely go an see the Scorps live. Forget the fact that they haven't made a decent studio album in a while -- they still rock live. I'm eternally grateful that I saw them on the Eye 2 Eye tour before I bought the album. Had I done it the other way around, I might not have bothered with the live show, and I'd have missed out on a great gig...

tet is right......the last scorpions cd that I think was good was crazy world....great band live though