Rituals of the Oak news

Indeed! :lol:

Believe it or not I shall be following my first and greatest musical love, and going back to pursuing opera.

I'd like to thank the guys in the band for all the good times (and as such I already have... i think lol) and also the people at the gigs. I still love ROTO's music (wait till u guys hear the new stuff :headbang:), but unfortunately we've all gotta follow our own paths in life, and sad as it sounds, from this point on I'm just not the right singer for the band. To tell u the truth, metal as a whole for quite a while hasn't interested me as a singer as much as it once did, so I know this is the right thing to do.

Be seeing ya's all around I'm sure!

Best of luck Mate. Look forward to sharing a brew or two with you in the future! :kickass:

Believe it or not I shall be following my first and greatest musical love, and going back to pursuing opera.

sad news that you are leaving the band but if you still have some metal leanings with your opera, may have a project next year that will require the talents of a good opera singer.

all the best with it too, Mike.
You have some serious talent and know that you will do will the opera genre.

and all the best to the rest of the RotO boys in finding a new singer.
If wasn't so far away may audition myself.

it'd be the operation....

warne_bald_narrowweb__300x330,0.jpg

Yeah yeah!

Prog/Power? You couldn't be more wrong my friend! :p
I'll let Mike elaborate if he wants to.

As far as me singing it's probably a last resort if we can't find anyone! I do like the idea of being a rockin' 3 piece but i wouldn't want to do it at the expense of having a far superior vocalist sing for the band.

A doomy Rush perhaps? :lol: