satanism

Organized religion sucks monkey balls. I'm not going to get too detailed but my beliefs are that Heaven, Hell, God and Satan are metaphorical used to distinguish good and bad/right and wrong. I believe in the afterlife, the fact that our souls are our true form, reincarnation, etc.

It's a little more extensive but I'm not going to type it out unless someone is interested. I do though, have an open mind and if I saw 'God' I would believe in him/her.

panzerKunt satanism has nothing to do with the bad guy in the bible. Satan reperesents your ego, your lust and your desires. The reason why it's called satanism is because it's about obeying what you self think is right for your own being, not what some cuntfart wrote in a book 2000 years ago what NOT to do. Because christianity is basically just about not allowing oneself to do what one truly wants, they fetched the opposite of the symbol of good christian behaviour, Satan, and named their movement after him.

^read dumbasses

predator666 said:
panzerKunt satanism has nothing to do with the bad guy in the bible. Satan reperesents your ego, your lust and your desires. The reason why it's called satanism is because it's about obeying what you self think is right for your own being, not what some cuntfart wrote in a book 2000 years ago what NOT to do. Because christianity is basically just about not allowing oneself to do what one truly wants, they fetched the opposite of the symbol of good christian behaviour, Satan, and named their movement after him.

^read dumbasses

Thanks for enlightening me! I was under the impression Satanism was thought up by some tit wank trying to be obscurely deep and cool.

Day_Before_Dawn said:
The other one I’ve been looking into is the M.L.O which everyone knows from Dissection. It's a very elitist path, and they are completely spiritual, resenting LaVeyen Satanism because it is too materialistic.
They believe we are born of two types, either Clay-born or Fire-born. The Clay-born being the normal human beings and the Fire-born being the Elite.

Can you give me a link on that subject, or maybe a book suggestion? Thanks.

PS: I've read LaVey's Satanic Bible; and I think he has some good points. However, my religion so far is just....Lanternism.;);)

predator666 said:

^read dumbasses
haha there it is again "cuntfart"

predator666 said:
do you not read, satanism states that you take the religion in whatever way makes most sense to you.

you are realy a dumm azz if you follow satanism, like I said cleverly constructed words by a guy thats abusing his knowledge and IQ to build a fanclub/cult :p just to be famous

predator666 said:

^read dumbasses

I thought you didn't want us to insult you?

Dude, fact is, you're just a kid, you'll grow out of it soon.

predator666 said:
The reason why it's called satanism is because it's about obeying what you self think is right for your own being, not what some cuntfart wrote in a book 2000 years ago what NOT to do. Because christianity is basically just about not allowing oneself to do what one truly wants, they fetched the opposite of the symbol of good christian behaviour, Satan, and named their movement after him.

^read dumbasses

So you need to obey a different "cuntfart" like Satan to disobey the Bible? :Smug: Last time I checked, thinking for yourself and doing what you like isn't a religion, it's simply called using your brain and having preferences.

Noble Viking said:
So you need to obey a different "cuntfart" like Satan to disobey the Bible? :Smug: Last time I checked, thinking for yourself and doing what you like isn't a religion, it's simply called using your brain and having preferences.

"The reason why it's called satanism is because it's about obeying what you self think is right for your own being"

fucking retard?