SHOW on JULY 15th!

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
This just in with the 100% confirmation - we are playing at the Troc Balcony on Sunday July 15th. BEAR, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU! I'm not even kidding, I had to (and still have to) pull a few teeth to make this happen. So You HAVE to come or I will fucking kill you with my bear hunting gun style.

Sunday, June 15th - 3pm to 7pm (load in at 2), $8, all ages, 21 to drink.

So far, It is going to be Pelvic Fury and Circadian Rising (formerly The Uprising). There WILL be TWO more bands, but right now I can't say who. Probably in the next few days we will know for sure. I am waiting to hear a couple things before I can say who for sure.

Someone get to work on a fucking flyer! GOOD FUCKING NIGHT! :kickass:

I love you seawall <3

Actually I was thinking of something along the lines of this - Jeff, do you have a logo you could send me?!

WTF AM I DOING UP I HAVE TO WORK IN 6 HRZlol

flyerrough.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You just made me the happiest bear ever.

No joke, man, this is all in honor of you're being home! Now I just have to get Caione........

pick a fucking NICK already!

Jeff, if you are able to even take a picture of it and send it to me, I may be able to do something

Jeff, I could not do too much with the logo you gave me with such a short amount of time. I mean, I could, but, it would just take too damn long and I would rather focus on getting the 4th band together and learning your songs. So this is what I got so far, feel free to download, alter any way you like, print out, bla bla bla. I kept with the clock theme you had going at least!

flyerdraft2copy.jpg

It looks like "Trasher" is going to be playing. BR got them on board. Check out their myspace http://www.myspace.com/trasherthrasher

I am really digging "take a load off" - it is fucking hilarious. It reminds me of "Aren't you hungry" by S.O.D.

They are not 100&#37; yet, but, it's looking like them.