SOB official now playing thread

And Sin, I haven't heard the new PP tree, how is that?

Evergrey huh, I need to give them another listen, because this isn't the first time you mentioned them online.

The new Porc Tree is decent as an album, but Anesthetize is one of their best songs ever. Definitely check it out for that.

Evergrey is awesome. The Inner Circle is one of my favorite albums - I'd suggest checking out something from either that or Recreation Day.

Queen - Queen II
Accept Death - s/t
Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic
Burning Saviours - Hundus
Middian - Age Eternal
Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy
Om - Variations on a theme
Pentagram - Be Forwarned
Pink Floyd - Dark side of the Moon

Now Playing: Dan

At first this pissed me off, because I am quite paranoid, as I have these tyraids where I think the world is against me, well, I thought you meant Litterally playing me lol.

But when I think about it, When you were at the computer Typing this reply, I was in fact playing, my guitar, New music actually. lol

Good one lol!!!!

I could say something but I won't...seeing we want to keep this forum more on the up and up and little to no f*cking around in here.....lol

At first this pissed me off, because I am quite paranoid, as I have these tyraids where I think the world is against me, well, I thought you meant Litterally playing me lol.

But when I think about it, When you were at the computer Typing this reply, I was in fact playing, my guitar, New music actually. lol

Good one lol!!!!

Ha ha ha ha!!! I know I know

I just got back from a trip to the store and i was listening to
Virgin Black's mezzo again, and it never stops kicking me in the balls. I just can't pick my jaw up off the floor!!!!

I have been in the indy realm for like 5 years with Mr. Vertigo, they are amazing and I can't wait for their new record (very soon) My guitar will be played on that album!!!! My Axe will see some studio action! I love that guitar (the Aria Pro 2 steel string) Sounds like a taylor, plays like a dream!

Cheers to Layla's dad for giving me that fine instrument!