Spam Whores

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Grrrrrrrr..... Some of the good threads are kicked down the page and onto second page because som people have to answer every fucking thread, just love reading their own name or just wanting to increase their post#'s. Please, if you don't have shit to say..don't.
:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: MagSec4
*patts Mammoth on the shoulder*

There are some helpless ppl here, and only a few of them got it already that spamming is annoying.

But I know how you feel.

*looks at post count*
salook.gif

GMD (don't post much since most of the stuff there sucsk now)
Chat
Pop Culture
Anathema
Arch Enemy
Dark Tranquillity
Fury
Hypocrisy
Katatonia
Maudlin of the Well
Nevermore
Novembers Doom
Opeth C/OT
Soilwork
Tangaroa
Vintersorg
Swedish Metal
CoB
In Flames
Iron Maiden

OK, 20, plus the help forums and some more borwsing. some I don't post on often though.

boards i post on:

GMD
Chat
Arch Enemy
Borknagar(every now and then)
Dark Tranquility(every now and then)
Farmakon
Nevermore
Opeth(every now and then)
Opeth C/OT
Sinergy
Testament
The Iron Maidens
COB
COB OT

thats why i have a big post count

_Zsuzsa_ said:
*patts Mammoth on the shoulder*
... I know how you feel.

*Cries unhelpingly on Zsuzsa brea... shoulders*

You know which people I am refeering to. Some spams are OK, I'll even streatch to saying fun and amusing. But eightymillion smilies, eh's, erm's and that shit really isn't a post!? At least the "official" or on-topic board still holds up, but that is probably just a matter of time....

6,000 posts means get a life, but if you post them in different forums spreading the spamminess then people do not notice as much but posting 6,000 on the COB board...

:yell: *makes nipple-twister-of-death twist motion with hands while screaming like a mad Newzeeland Mauri warrior* :yell:

@yetti :lol: not you, now go write on GP4!!
@Towo *makes thumbs up sign* go post cop go! :)
@steve 9,426 posts??:ill::D you i´zza post ho!
@Bodomprincess Badger, badger badger, snake, snake

Hahaha, sweet, but I dont think I'll ever live with the opportunity :p Butt kicking only goes for the baaaad ppl ;)

One more thing for the spam whores btw:
notpostcount.gif

Threads on the first page that should be deleted: counting, ahoy!! I am new here!!, The Final Countdown! *from a MILLION*, Souls on the ruin of 5000, 9000 (again) and Thousand Posts!!!. It's fucking retarted to make such a threads or to answer to them. Those who made those could make good act by deleting them.