Greyswan
Klimt 1918
Koma
Lacrimas Profundere
Novembre
October Tide
Porcupine Tree
Rapture
Requiem Aeternam (sometimes. Atleast they are similar to opeth.)
Room With A View
Shamrain
Slumber (Pretty like rapture.)
Thine

Depressing? You call THAT depressing?

And I'm mainly talking about Memorandum. It's by no means a bad album or something but they should've called it The Silent Enigma part 2 or something.It's got stolen stuff all over the place, mainly from Anathema and some of My Dying Bride. It ranges from song structure to song titles to lyrics to guitar sound to riffs to Danny's controlled feedback etc etc etc.

Oh yeah, memorandum too, but i mostly only listen to embrace and the eclipse (agree with MDB ripoff) and crown of leaving (really like this song)... i don't listen very much to the rest... but if you don't agree that la naissance d'un reve and the wings embraced us isn't depressing you are without a shadow of a doubt a miserable bastard;).

I knew his music before I knew him, then auditioned as a guitar player for In Somnis (a normal doom band), which he plays bass guitar in. Held contact.
And yeah, because YOU think his music is pathetic, it obviously means he's pathetic too :rolleyes: cough
And I was just recommending this music to Lobo. You don't like it, fine, don't listen to it then and shut it.

It's just a line from Black God by My Dying Bride.

And all I hear from you is bullshit cos right now you're judging music on bandnames eh :Smug: Lemme tell you something, there must be loads and loads of shit bands then cos how many GOOD bandnames are there actually?

discouraged1 said:
too bad you didnt make it to play in his band.

you must be a great guitar player sjince yjou kjnow sjhit bout distjortions
Bahahah every reply you make makes even less sense. You're judging EVERYTHING without knowing anything about it. Have you heard me playing? No. Can you prove that you're right about the "distjortions"? Nope. Not yet.
And it's not "his band" he's just a member. And the reason I'm not in it is not because I wasn't good enough. See? You know nothing :wave: