The Gaming Thread

condemned 1 was awesome although inever finished it, i have the second for ps3 but it gets boring and repetative (thus far)

i honestly love Resident evil 4, so FU all who disagree :lol:

ive been playing a lot of left 4 dead 1 and 2 lately, and recently finished dragon age, mass effect 1/2, im still working through oblivion...

im gonna pick up castlevania tomarrow, i know its different from the rest but i honestly dont care :p

top 5 favorite games (subject too change :lol:)
1. Ogre battle 64
2. Super mario bros 3
3. Illusion of gaia (snes)
4. Legend of zelda a link to the past (snes)
5 Legend of zelda ocarina of time (n64)

Well.. F.E.A.R. is kinda scary sometimes, but Amnesia is fakken awesome!

However. Condemned is suppose to be really scary. Havn't played it, so I can't say it is. But my room-mate shat bricks for a week after playing 1 hour. lol.

FEAR was fucking scary when i played it at night time with my speakers turned quite high up... that game sure has it's moments...

F.E.A.R is a great game, but I never got round to playing F.E.A.R 2, which I hear is much more bloody than the first one.

condemned 1 was awesome although inever finished it, i have the second for ps3 but it gets boring and repetative (thus far)

ive been playing a lot of left 4 dead 1 and 2 lately, and recently finished dragon age, mass effect 1/2, im still working through oblivion...

im gonna pick up castlevania tomarrow, i know its different from the rest but i honestly dont care :p

1. Ogre battle 64
2. Super mario bros 3

So I've heard about Condemned 2.

Well. Resident Evil 4 on Wii was really awesome! I loved it on PS2, but I think it's even better on Wii. ^^

And yeah. Fear shure had it's moments.

Is there anyone who plays Modern Warfare 2? Or CS: Source for that matter? ^^

So I've heard about Condemned 2.

Modern Warfare is just lame, lot of noobs, you don't have to be skilled etc. just boring. I prefer CS 1.6 a hundred times better then Source, the hitbox in Source is horrible (in 1.6 too but it's way better then the one in Source), and the recoil is just funny...

Modern Warfare is just lame, lot of noobs, you don't have to be skilled etc. just boring. I prefer CS 1.6 a hundred times better then Source, the hitbox in Source is horrible (in 1.6 too but it's way better then the one in Source), and the recoil is just funny...

Well.. MW2 is full of hackers. Sad but true.

And 1.6 is just ugly. Source is for us who actually can aim. ;D

Well.. MW2 is full of hackers. Sad but true.

And 1.6 is just ugly. Source is for us who actually can aim. ;D

Yeah 1.6 looks shitty, but if I want to play a multiplayer game I don't choose it by graphics... the best multiplayer games always looked shitty, the new ones just suck (of course, there are some exceptions like TF2 etc.). In 1.6 you need skill, your brain, reflexes and you have to work together with your team. Source is the same but its pretty funny when someone aims for the leg and its a headshot... I don't played Source since 2008 or 2007 so I think it's better now, but 1.6 has a more professional feeling in it.

Why would I want to play 1.6 when CSS is 100 times better graphics? Makes no sense...

And to my understanding and experience from it, it's pretty much the same game mechanics...

1. Ogre battle 64
2. Super mario bros 3

i liked RE4, it was enjoyable :) not very scary though

mine would be:
1. Heroes of Might and Magic III
2. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Half-Life
4. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
5. Neverwinter Nights

or something, hard to pick :D

Why would I want to play 1.6 when CSS is 100 times better graphics? Makes no sense...

good graphics =//= a good game

i liked RE4, it was enjoyable :) not very scary though

mine would be:
1. Heroes of Might and Magic III
2. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Half-Life
4. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
5. Neverwinter Nights

or something, hard to pick :D

good graphics =//= a good game

Buttsecks? :D

Btw my favorites:

- Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne
- SW: Knights of the Old Republic 1,2
- Starcraft
- Diablo 2 and LoD
- Heroes 2,3
- Half-Life, CS
- Unreal Tournament 2k3
- Quake 1,3
- etc. ^^

Yeah 1.6 looks shitty, but if I want to play a multiplayer game I don't choose it by graphics... the best multiplayer games always looked shitty, the new ones just suck (of course, there are some exceptions like TF2 etc.). In 1.6 you need skill, your brain, reflexes and you have to work together with your team. Source is the same but its pretty funny when someone aims for the leg and its a headshot... I don't played Source since 2008 or 2007 so I think it's better now, but 1.6 has a more professional feeling in it.

It's alot better now. In 1.6 you can spray all of the screen and get 5 hs in 2 sec.. In Source you really have to aim for the head. And in the new Beta-version, the hitboxes are even better. And the recoil too.

I can't choose top 5. Too many great games.

But some of them are:

Mega Man 2
Silent Hill 1 & 2 (3, 4 & 5 is ok. Hope they make the 6th better tho)
Resident Evil 2
Fallout 2 & 3
Quake 1 & 2
Splinter Cell (All of them. I love them. ^^)
Half-Life 1 & 2, Ep 1 & 2

You see.. So many great games!!!

What the that mean? :err:

It means you're a homosexual you faggot.

I used to play source and was quite good at it, but then my mate sent me a hack to try out, and I got banned the next day :lol:
I wouldn't have cared if the hack was good, but it was terrible. I had used some incredible hacks before, and the bad one got be banned haha.

This is the DotA like stuff, isn't it? I'll check it if I have time ^^

Yes it is. I don't know what's been going on with League of Legends, but they don't seem to be able to stop bringing out new heroes :lol: the worst thing is that most of the new ones are just ridiculously over-powered.

It's alot better now. In 1.6 you can spray all of the screen and get 5 hs in 2 sec.. In Source you really have to aim for the head. And in the new Beta-version, the hitboxes are even better. And the recoil too.

I think in 1.6 it's way harder to aim and it's harder to learn how to handle the weapons if your are a new player (for example in source it's easier to fire rapid bursts with ak and it's weird I wanted to say the same thing I highlighted in your post but I experienced it in Source not in 1.6 :D )... Maybe I'll check Source if I have time.

For the CoD thing. The first CoD was great in single and multiplayer too, great maps and gameplay. The second was the same game with better graphics and easier to kill the guyz in multi. CoD4 is one of the shittest multiplayer FPS I've ever played, the maps are good but almost all weapons are the same just different models, the radar thing sucks. Snipers are shitty it feels like you are firing a toy. You don't have to aim, you have tons of ammo, you can spray the whole map and kill everybody and win rounds without any single moment of using your brain. No thanks.

CoD4 is one of the shittest multiplayer FPS I've ever played, the maps are good but almost all weapons are the same just different models, the radar thing sucks. Snipers are shitty it feels like you are firing a toy. You don't have to aim, you have tons of ammo, you can spray the whole map and kill everybody and win rounds without any single moment of using your brain. No thanks.

if you play the console version yeah..