The Liquor Thread

Apr 14, 2011
Supporting COBOT, fans and others who like to drink, I would like to start “liquor thread”. I know the “food thread” has liquor referenced, but it does deserve its own thread (respect Alcohol). Share stories, favorites, recipes, games, exotic/unusual liquors, etc.

My drink preferences are: vodka combos (top shelf thank you) & beer (all varieties). Today’s beer is New Castle summer ale. Acceptable but prefer the regular ale. It didn’t stop me from tasting the entire case. ;) I recall several funny moments, getting fucked up before a concert is a classic & it’s always funny until someone gets hurts, then its fuckin hilarious, but they are embarassing. I shall remain silent & humble. But don’t let that stop you! :lol:

BTW, Finlandia vodka is always welcomed. Convenient packaging, 1.75L bottle, yeah man!!:Smokedev:

BTW, Finlandia vodka is always welcomed. Convenient packaging, 1.75L bottle, yeah man!!:Smokedev:

Dirty Liquor for dumb kids who pretend to be "Finland Metalz!". Its one of the worst vodkas out there. Smirnoff too...terrible. Absolute Is tollerable but still trash. Skye is pretty decent for its price, my friends keep buying grey goose becuase they like hip-hop. Its good vodka just way over-priced.

Best cheap vodka = Stoli, or silent sam. (at least ones available here.)

CM Spiced Rum, cheap, good for a rum and coke (haters gonna hate).
Hendricks Gin if mixing with cucumber, otherwise Tanqueray.

I don't have a particular favourite drink, but I love me some Soerlie XO Cognaq, or a good single malt scotch.
As for mixed, i'm one of the sinners who love Malibu(haters etc), but also into mixing with vodka and apple based liqours + sour tonic water. Add some wedges of lime and/or lemon. Yummy

As for beers, i prefer Newcastle Brown

And Karsk is obligatory

I'm a beer guy, I love beer. La Chouffe is my favourite atm.
imgres

For when I'm pounding that pussy:
cocktails_oct_09.gif

And when I'm typing and engaging in intellectual conversations/pussy pounding your mom:
J%20&%20W%20Black%20750ml.jpg

I really like scoth, Glenmorangie's probably my favourite (can't remember what bottle/aging offhand).
Jagermeister's pretty decent, although quite sweet. I'm not a huge fan of Jager bombs though.
Mixed drinks, I like screwdrivers, rum and coke, jack and coke, martinis.

My favourite vodka overall price/quality is probably Moskovskaya. I have some Moskova at the moment because it was cheap as fuck and it mixes ok.
I like Eldorado rum to drink on its own despite it being cheap and kind of shitty.
Tequila is ok, I prefer gold, I'm not a huuge fan of it though.

I drink a fair amount of beer, pretty much anything. I drank too many Belgian style beers a while ago though, I'm sort of taking a break from them. I'm also kind of off Molson products right now, they give me really shitty hangovers (figuratively and literally) compared to other macro brews. I'm really into Heineken atm, haters gonna hate.

:lol:! bull shit
i drank vodka that almost tasted like water and stuff that tasted like glue and I used to be some fuckin punk and no prestige alc guy

Vodka, at least those mentioned, is usually only 40%ish, so stands to reason you can tell them apart by whats in the other 60%. I'm not saying its different like milk and OJ, but SOME taste fucking harsh while others go down smooth... It tends to go more with price range than brand though.

Patron is the shit.

It is! :D

Also for whiskey. Jamesons Irish Whsikey. mmm.

Beer...Zwiek, Keithes White with an orange slice, Dos Equis (I dont always drink beer, but when I do...). Anything really, thats just what I;ve been doing lately. And Carona, simply due to Cinco de mayo.

Dirty Liquor for dumb kids who pretend to be "Finland Metalz!". Its one of the worst vodkas out there. Smirnoff too...terrible. Absolute Is tollerable but still trash. Skye is pretty decent for its price, my friends keep buying grey goose becuase they like hip-hop. Its good vodka just way over-priced.

Best cheap vodka = Stoli, or silent sam. (at least ones available here.)

CM Spiced Rum, cheap, good for a rum and coke (haters gonna hate).
Hendricks Gin if mixing with cucumber, otherwise Tanqueray.

Hey Cliff thanks for the compliment! Smirnoff/Absolute/Skye/Stoli/Finlandia are cheap = fuckin rockin party!!!! :lol:

GGoose, Belvedere, Chopin, Ultimat are premium. Maybe hip-hop is on to something. Will cristal be next?? :guh: