The Madden (Gayness) Thread

I understand but you don't seem to have many options (at least 3 reads where you can go through your progressions)/ outlet routes/ hit your runningback underneath. And the routes you do run are mostly weak. You need to throw in some proven man beaters/ timing routes like deep outs, wheel routes, curl routes, drags etc.

So back on this. It's hard to beat man when the game lags as bad as it does online most of the time. I can slice up All Madden mode against the CPU with crossing, seam, and quick out routes but that's obviously a different animal. After we played, I finished up the rest of the MUT solo challenges and went onto online head to head. Proceeded to get my ass handed to me for like 7 straight games until I could figure out what was going to shut down the same 4-5 plays everyone runs, and when they were probably going to run them. Also having to go against the All Paycheck teams didn't help. Doing decently now, but running wheel routes and deep outs is asking for an INT if theres any kind of lag, or if your opponent is running Sherman and Peterson (which a hell of a lot are).

There must be some website all these chuckleheads are looking at. I see a lot of the same players on teams, and all anyone runs are counters, read option, QB keeper, and bootleg-chuck-to-the-crossing route. Oh, and occasionally you get the guy who just Randy Mosses until it works....or gets picked a couple of times. On D, as long as you don't fumble, you can usually move the ball, cause they just let you do whatever and come in with the RB button. Get up 2 scores and "You have lost the network connection to your peer".