The Madden (Gayness) Thread

Yeah, you're pretty good for someone that probably doesn't play that much (especially online).

I've played a total of 4 games online for M13, and two of those are you. I was blowing the other 2 guys out at the end of the 1st quarter and they quit. I don't play online because of the hitchiness/slowmo play. Id rather just play my offline franchise (Im in year 2026 I think). The last year I played extensively online was 08 on my PC. Wasn't nearly as bad as far as [lag] as now. Maybe it's just my DSL, I don't know.

Yeah. The Dallas O line really is horrible. Sweetest play of the game(s) though was that sideline scamper you had and my 93 yd PA bomb to Bryant.

Yea, I hear ya. Ya have to get used to that heat. The Steelers O-line is pretty bad so I constantly have to adjust.

You have good D, nice user and a good feel for the running game. I just think you're passing game needs improvement (more plays, better timing).

That deep ball user int by you was insane.

My running game would look phenomenal in real time, not eh herkjerk online world. I can't make any sort of cutbacks or hole selection at that speed. The Dallas line was giving me no push either, couldn't ever crash the edge etc. When I run franchise mode the first thing I do is replace the Oline except for Smith.

There's only so many route combos you can run. That second game I am not shitting you no one ever got separation in the 2nd half. Whenever they were supposed to run a slant in, the corners always forced them around to their outside and behind, and none of the receivers could outrun the coverage. Thought that was a little absurd.

Against All Madden CPU I can usually rack up like 500+ yds a game just waiting for them to play zone or botch press coverage. But the play is fluid. Hard to get timing right when the players are doin the stop and go across the field.

My running game would look phenomenal in real time, not eh herkjerk online world. I can't make any sort of cutbacks or hole selection at that speed. The Dallas line was giving me no push either, couldn't ever crash the edge etc. When I run franchise mode the first thing I do is replace the Oline except for Smith.

Yea, the Online world is much slower. Although playing against the computer is no test imo.

There's only so many route combos you can run. That second game I am not shitting you no one ever got separation in the 2nd half. Whenever they were supposed to run a slant in, the corners always forced them around to their outside and behind, and none of the receivers could outrun the coverage. Thought that was a little absurd.

I do a lot of shading to the wide side of the field (outside routes) and for inside slants.

Against All Madden CPU I can usually rack up like 500+ yds a game just waiting for them to play zone or botch press coverage. But the play is fluid. Hard to get timing right when the players are doin the stop and go across the field.

Yea, Online takes about 20+ gms to get used to and you can never go back to playing the CPU.

I do a lot of shading to the wide side of the field (outside routes) and for inside slants.

That's the whole field other than deep middle, and you control your safety to that spot most of the time whenever I have a route go there. :p

Doesn't matter where the coverage should be, players can fail in coverage. Didn't happen for a whole half of the game. It was force it or take a sack every drop back. Sometime it works and 3 times it was CPU picked by the slot CB. I would have just run but I didn't like having my offensive line meet my RB at the QB.

I understand but you don't seem to have many options (at least 3 reads where you can go through your progressions)/ outlet routes/ hit your runningback underneath. And the routes you do run are mostly weak. You need to throw in some proven man beaters/ timing routes like deep outs, wheel routes, curl routes, drags etc.