The MIKE ALEXANDER Memorial Shows

Tom from Mutant. Great band, you should check them out. That man should be the spokesman for Hi-tops :D

I just type "Evile" (with the marks round otherwise it searches the word Evil). And then select Sort by upload date.

Mutant are a fantastic band, and they're all lovely people. Jon was in the GoCompare Advert you know. Jon is such a lovely boy.

I just type "Evile" (with the marks round otherwise it searches the word Evil). And then select Sort by upload date.

Mutant are a fantastic band, and they're all lovely people. Jon was in the GoCompare Advert you know. Jon is such a lovely boy.

Ignoring for the moment that you sound like Jon's aunt there, which ad was that? All I can think of at the moment is that fucking confused.com ad with a bunch of cunts in.

Oh, ok. I stopped paying attention to that site when I realised 90% of it was Martin C being a bellend. I retract my previous mockery.

And yeah I remember that ad now, the fat singing tossmonkey and yet another poor advertisement joke. I'll look out for him next time it's on.

MartinC doesn't post on there these days, neither does Metal Iain or Lev

Hahah I just checked out that ad for the first time, love seeing Jon in things hahaha especially on Eastenders. I know exactly which cafe that is, was near where I lived last year.. weird that I can tell from the surroundings even though I never went in, they've renamed it on the ad though.

MartinC was never an actual bellend. Hes actually sound guy. The forum has gone downhill since they all went though because theres not as much actual conversation.

The Eastenders one was fantastic, i couldnt stop laughing at it. But i missed his Holby City appearance recently. Damn.

MartinC and Metal Iain were the main reasons I stopped posting there. They always struck me as elitist arseholes. Dunno what they were like in real life but Tom seemed to think that Martin was moody as fuck when they met. Can't remember if I got on with Lev. There was the random Evile bashing, yet every time Ol posted there they'd lick his arse. Also, no one seemed to like thrash...

Yeh nobody liked thrash, and im still not big on it at all. I wouldnt have called the guys there elitist, they just didnt like thrash.

I dunno... when i met MartinC he was ace. Different people say different things. Lev is a top man also.I supose it was all just a little intimidating.

But LOOK at this that i came across on Flickr

4031439911_f28835bfb7_b.jpg

Its of Mike at the ETG release show, but redone like this. Itd make an amazing poster.

^This and Postmorem are AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!!

So, if you've seen my latest on Post your Pic, you'll see I have got Dave's guitar that I won in the raffle.:headbang: That turned up last week. Today's post has just been, and I have recieved a letter from Tony (Drake!), containing two Jeff Waters' plectrums, a signed Annihilator promo postcard, and a full set of Evile plectrums, including one of Mikes "Awesome":) plectrums, one of apparently only 50 made!!!!! HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS THAT?????????:headbang::kickass::headbang:

That pic is fucking excellent! Well done whoever made it :)

I got one of those plectrums as well, Damian gave me one at the Leeds memorial show. The first thing I said was "Awesome!" Then I looked at the plectrum, and it seemed to agree :lol: