The official Esoteric thread

am I the only one who doesnt think esoteric is that good? im let down...im bummed out. where are the cool guitar melodies ala conjuring of the thoughts and dead man's race? :-(

the new nightrage on the other hand is pretty awesome not to even mention the new hypocrisy which is just fucking awesome as hell.

cool guitar melodies ? Linger in Doubt, Seclusion ?

Cheese sandwiches are a touchy subject. Are we talking provolone or cheddar? I mean, it's a sandwich of preference but if you don't like either or you might as well rape yourself...

So what's the deal with the bonus track(s)?

According to an interview or newspost or something there were going to be multiple bonus trackS from the "Within Reach" demo. I've waited aaages to hear all 3 songs, and now they are only going to include the title track? Or are the other 2 going to be on the Japanese edition or something? =(

OH MY FUCKING GOOD

don't say it.. they re-recored The Final Story ??!
Such a badass godlike song!

OH MY FUCKING GOOD

don't say it.. they re-recored The Final Story ??!
Such a badass godlike song!

Nothing was re-recorded. At one point, there WAS talk about re-recording some TD songs but it never worked out, and ultimately I think re-recordings are lame so it worked out for the best.

I very much disagree with that, I think those 2 albums are pure gold just the way they are. Plenty of ass kicking to go round :kickass::kickass:

If I actually get Esoteric tomorrow I might just have to get naked, I'm at about half mast already :eek: