The Official Novembers Doom NP Thread!

Iceheart

Cold:Empty:Lost
Jun 2, 2002
In Solitude
Visit site
Confess! You all waited for this thread, don't you? ;) :p
( As far as no one seems to dare, I'll start it, hehe.. )
And now, let the spamming begin....! :D

NOW PLAYING (NP): Borknagar - the genuine pulse

Thanks! I needed a coffee machine. The one I bought at a yard sale earlier this summer for $2 turned out to be an iron. They told me it was a coffee machine. I would sue for false advertisement, but they burned down the house and left no forwarding address.

Now I must go get coffee.

Originally posted by chupe666
Thanks! I needed a coffee machine. The one I bought at a yard sale earlier this summer for $2 turned out to be an iron. They told me it was a coffee machine. I would sue for false advertisement, but they burned down the house and left no forwarding address.

Now I must go get coffee.

:lol:

Originally posted by Dreamlord
chupe, how about that advance copy of 'To Welcome the Fade' ;)

music.gif
In the Woods- Omnio
I checked out your site; do you guys receive promo material from our label, Dark Symphonies? I saw the Brave review you guys did. Actually, I just got that album this past weekend and am listening to it right now (and digging it).
If your zine doesn't receive promo material from them now, I'd suggest contacting them (Ted or Mike) and asking them about it. They do full promotional support, and might be able to add you to the list; that's the best way to get the albums before they're released.

Contact info is on the DS site. Let me know if you need anything else, and good luck with the zine!

Originally posted by chupe666

I checked out your site; do you guys receive promo material from our label, Dark Symphonies? I saw the Brave review you guys did. Actually, I just got that album this past weekend and am listening to it right now (and digging it).
If your zine doesn't receive promo material from them now, I'd suggest contacting them (Ted or Mike) and asking them about it. They do full promotional support, and might be able to add you to the list; that's the best way to get the albums before they're released.

Contact info is on the DS site. Let me know if you need anything else, and good luck with the zine!

Hi chupe666!!

this is rhavin2112 from Appropriate Apocalypse. In answer to your question I am currently in contact with Metal Mike at DS and he should be talking with you soon. Novembers Doom are one of my favorite bands and I look forward to hearing the new record.....