THE OFFICIAL STUDIO REPORT

I hope my fire for Circus Maximus starts burning again with the next album. I've kind of "worn the two other albums out", something I really regret, 'cause they're so good. Hope the next album takes CM to the next musical level. Good luck in the studio! Dere sparker rompe!

Finally! Great news!! That's the news I have been waiting for for a long, long time.

Now go record some videos from the studio :)

I'm just listening right now to Mouth of Madness... WOW, I just can't wait anymore for the new album!!!

"...I'M not aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone!!!..."

YEAH! Rock on!

So guys, any vids or clips or bits or something!?!

Man, I can't wait for the next album! I must have listened to Isolate over a thousand times! Every song is so damn moving, but my faves are "Childhood's Hour", "Wither", "Mouth of Madness", "A Darkened Mind", and "Ultimate Sacrifice". Michael's vocals are the best out there, and the band is amazing as well. What a great group of talented musicians! This is the cd that I've been waiting forever for..........I know it's going to be worth the wait. Hey Michael, when are we going to know the album title? Also, when did you realize that you had an amazing talent as a singer? Thanks for putting out top-notch music! :devil:

No album title yet ;) I realized I could sing the day the cat didn`t run outside while I was jammin in the shower :tickled:

hey Michael!!
first of all, I love you. haha:oops:
can't wait till the new album!!

CM is surely one of the best bands in the world...
and you got to come to Japan soon...and ROCK us!!!

as a musician, I want to ask you a question.
do you guys write your songs with yourselves(alone)? or with the band?
I heard that Dream Theater is writing their songs during the jam session.
So I just got curious about how CM make awesome songs...

Hi there , nice to see you here ;)

Hopefully our next album will take us to Japan :Smokedev:
We usually don`t jam songs , but on the new album there is one song that was born during a jam-session ;)

This is Great News!!! :D

From your huge fans all the way in Cyprus! Hoping to give u all the inspiration and motivation to write yet another outstanding album!

Best of luck, anticipating this album more anything at the moment! \w/

wow guys, good idea to let us know what's happening on the studio!!!

greetings from chile, and we wait for a youtube recopilation of this studio recording!! like as isolate's records

Well, when I think third album, I think Master of Puppets, Far Beyond Driven, Awake, The Divine Wings Of Tragedy, The Number of the Beast... Talk about weaker records !

Awake was poor compared to Image and Words imo. Other than that, you're right!

Yiihaaaa folks :D

Mats and I have spent two days working on the melodies for one of the new songs...all I can say about the song is that I get the feeling we`ve mixed Metallica`s Sad But True and Nickelbacks Side Of A Bullet...Hey, it is hard explaining songs in words without giving away to much :loco:

m/Øyvindm/;9249009 said:
lol, No:err:

Awake totally kicked images and words´s ass!:Smokedev:

I feel Awake (and everything after that) was prog for the sake of being prog. Sounds forced sometimes. I can't listen to the full album in one shot, although I admit it has moments.