The Shitposting Thread

Screenshot-20240430-185038-2.png

:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: CiG

Wtf, this is obvious bait but it's pretty funny
the rabbit hole goes way deeper than that.

Reactions: PrincessHades
I feel like that site is gaslighting me about metal

edit: It goes even deeper, it seems like one person posing as many. A lot of weird and extremely specific constants between these.

Looks like it's just someone trying to profit by creating fake genres and farming views on channels that post plagiarism remixed to sound like OC. It's a rather out there business model, but from what I've seen that's my best guess. Or maybe AI programming?

Last edited:
I feel like that site is gaslighting me about metal

edit: It goes even deeper, it seems like one person posing as many. A lot of weird and extremely specific constants between these.

Looks like it's just someone trying to profit by creating fake genres and farming views on channels that post plagiarism remixed to sound like OC. It's a rather out there business model, but from what I've seen that's my best guess. Or maybe AI programming?
the person or persons behind it are 100% members of the bands being promoted and trying to sell copies by creating an ANUS-like cult around their own bands lol. i saw a theory that the guy behind it is this french-arabic rapper who's legendary on french internet for all kinds of insane self-promotion shenanigans (also going by the name morsay like that website).

Reactions: PrincessHades
oh another thing i remembered about this is they promoted a fake tribute album with songs by bands like 'mayhem', 'darkthrone' etc covering their shitty bands nobody's heard of lol

Another batch of @TechnicalBarbarity's work from the thread. This time I got through 60 pages while finding 10 broken images vaguely worth rescuing. That's far too much Shitposting for anyone to read so quickly. Not recommended. I feel like I was dosed with the leftovers of what Blurry and Hades were cooking up.

33 uQzy2Ab.jpg
34 Nj2yHoT.jpg
35 rxnr78d.jpg
36 r2fYLx1.jpg
37 3STJRb8.jpg
39 tn9nL3M.jpg
40 wAjPh1i.jpg
41 ppVpA6J.jpg
42 ZURk4em.jpg

This is the best jimmy could do:
38 9M4SS6a.jpg

Last edited:
Another batch of @TechnicalBarbarity's work from the thread. This time I got through 60 pages while finding 10 broken images vaguely worth rescuing. That's far too much Shitposting for anyone to read so quickly. Not recommended. I fell like I was dosed with the leftovers of what Blurry and Hades were cooking up.

View attachment 36137
View attachment 36138
View attachment 36139
View attachment 36140
View attachment 36141
View attachment 36142
View attachment 36143
View attachment 36144
View attachment 36145

This is the best jimmy could do:

Holy shit lol