The''Imagination'' Thread!!!

Originally posted by Bambi
...there was someone else in the dress with Bill, and he was in her as well.

they were gaining on him, their awkward dress encumbered strides made them look like demented competitors in a three legged race "joiiin ussss" they leered, drool (or was it some other bodily fluid??) running down their double chins, he had only one hope.....
and that whas to find somebody who had a napkin to wipe of the drool(or other bodily fluid).
but it whas hopeless because noby had a napkin so he had to take drastic measures and.........

Originally posted by miranda B
and that whas to find somebody who had a napkin to wipe of the drool(or other bodily fluid).
but it whas hopeless because noby had a napkin so he had to take drastic measures and.........

i meant nobody

Originally posted by speakinstone
I'm tired.

And now I am.. I went to Nosturi yesterday to see an amazing gig :eek: didn't get too much sleep last night.
spock.gif

now for some coffee.. sorry i didn't contribute to the thread the way i was supposed to :D

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
And now I am.. I went to Nosturi yesterday to see an amazing gig :eek: didn't get too much sleep last night.
spock.gif

now for some coffee.. sorry i didn't contribute to the thread the way i was supposed to :D

So who was playin?
Again some excellent gig I never saw..?! :bah:

So who was playin?
Again some excellent gig I never saw..?! :bah:

There was this swedish band called Nine. They play, umm.. really rockin' music with melodic guitars and screaming vocals.. can't describe it better. Someone once said it's deathpunk :D but I don't know if that's good description either.

And two finnish band were opening for them, Sunride and Endstand. Especially the latter was excellent also. Quite punk. Uh, I guess.

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
There was this swedish band called Nine. They play, umm.. really rockin' music with melodic guitars and screaming vocals.. can't describe it better. Someone once said it's deathpunk :D but I don't know if that's good description either.

And two finnish band were opening for them, Sunride and Endstand. Especially the latter was excellent also. Quite punk. Uh, I guess.

Strange names..?. well punk and the fame won't walk hand in hand :rolleyes:

:hotjump: Mä vaan pogoon!! (didn't know what's 'pogota' in english..;) )

Strange names..?. well punk and the fame won't walk hand in hand :rolleyes:

:hotjump: Mä vaan pogoon!! (didn't know what's 'pogota' in english..;) )

Isn't it just pogoing in english? po-going.. okay, doesn't sound too good, now does it? :D Well anyways, I was a little too tired to get in to the berserk-mode but my neck hurts still... It was a great gig I tell ya! :)

well seems as how youse bleedin turks have killed our little story stone dead now I might as well warn yis: headbanging is a BIG no no, its really bad for yer neck, don't do it even if yer idols do!!

Slayer are only still going cos they have to pay off kerry kings chiropactor bills!!!

I repeat: don't do it kids!!

well seems as how youse bleedin turks have killed our little story stone dead now I might as well warn yis: headbanging is a BIG no no, its really bad for yer neck, don't do it even if yer idols do!!

Slayer are only still going cos they have to pay off kerry kings chiropactor bills!!!

I repeat: don't do it kids!!

Turks..? :cool:

they were gaining on him, their awkward dress encumbered strides made them look like demented competitors in a three legged race "joiiin ussss" they leered, drool (or was it some other bodily fluid??) running down their double chins, he had only one hope.....

and that was the cord attatched to his right nipple. ( He was told in a dream shortly after birth that when in times of absoulute horror and desperation, to pull the cord would retrieve him from this nightmare planet of earth and back to his true place of being, although it wasnt specified exactly what this place was. )

He unbuttoned his shirt and felt desperately for the flimsy cord protruding from his thin tit like a cancer ridden tapeworm, but in his momentary distraction, failed to notice the toppled over shopping trolley at the grass verge.

His shins made contact first, sending his top half bowling on an axis towards the gritty floor below. With a hot belt, he felt his teeth driving through his bottom lips (which later would puff up like pink balloons) as the concrete made contact with his face.

Just before falling into blackness he felt the eleven fingers of the BillBeast growing like vines down the back of his shirt, as the hideous monster cackled gleefully.

All went dark .......

Originally posted by Mick Moss
and that was the cord attatched to his right nipple. ( He was told in a dream shortly after birth that when in times of absoulute horror and desperation, to pull the cord would retrieve him from this nightmare planet of earth and back to his true place of being, although it wasnt specified exactly what this place was. )

He unbuttoned his shirt and felt desperately for the flimsy cord protruding from his thin tit like a cancer ridden tapeworm, but in his momentary distraction, failed to notice the toppled over shopping trolley at the grass verge.

His shins made contact first, sending his top half bowling on an axis towards the gritty floor below. With a hot belt, he felt his teeth driving through his bottom lips (which later would puff up like pink balloons) as the concrete made contact with his face.

Just before falling into blackness he felt the eleven fingers of the BillBeast growing like vines down the back of his shirt, as the hideous monster cackled gleefully.

All went dark .......

hey you over looked mine:confused:

whoops sorry - amendment -

they were gaining on him, their awkward dress encumbered strides made them look like demented competitors in a three legged race "joiiin ussss" they leered, drool (or was it some other bodily fluid??) running down their double chins, he had only one hope.....and that whas to find somebody who had a napkin to wipe of the drool(or other bodily fluid).
but it whas hopeless because noby had a napkin so he had to take drastic measures and that was the cord attatched to his right nipple. ( He was told in a dream shortly after birth that when in times of absoulute horror and desperation, to pull the cord would retrieve him from this nightmare planet of earth and back to his true place of being, although it wasnt specified exactly what this place was. )

All went dark .......

unzipped his trouser pouch to let flop his fat but flancid penoot into the night breezy.

Upon making contact with the atmosphere, his flancid penoot began to twitch and kick as if awakened by the night air

''STORRY ERROR!!!''
''STORY ERROR!!!''
''STORY ERROR!!!''
''Disk failure. Bad command or file name.
Please continue with one possible future for the plot,
otherwise your illegal actions could create a whole parallel universe, catastrophic for mankind's fate!''

Stories moderator