THEOCRACY - AS THE WORLD BLEEDS

THEOCRACY: NEW ALBUM "AS THE WORLD BLEEDS" ANNOUNCED

The Athens, Georgia-based melodic metal band THEOCRACY will release their new album "As The World Bleeds" on November 25th in Europe through Ulterium Records and on November 21st in North America through Nightmare Records. The album will also be released as a double gatefold vinyl edition, strictly limited to 500 copies worldwide.

"As The World Bleeds" track listing;
01. I AM
02. The Master Storyteller
03. Nailed
04. Hide in the Fairytale
05. The Gift of Music
06. 30 Pieces of Silver
07. Drown
08. Altar to the Unknown God
09. Light of the World
10. As the World Bleeds

Check out an album teaser at YouTube: http://youtu.be/lRqVm0eLt68

"As the World Bleeds" can be pre-ordered through the Ulterium Records Store: http://www.ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com

Theocracy is heading to Europe for an eight date headliner tour starting October 21st that will take them through Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Slovakia and Czech Republic.

theocracy_artwork.jpg

theocracy_band.jpg

Wow! This is going to be one long month, but it'll be very worth it. Listening to the preview now, it sounds superb. Thank you for the update! :D

This is such great news! Thanks for sharing!

@Matt - do you have any behind the scenes footage of the recording sessions you can grace us over on the Sneap forums with???? :) :) :) :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Having listened to the teaser about 6 or 7 times I have to say that I'm now really really looking forward to this one. I'm impressed again with Matt's theological writing (Sounds like he's dropping some total depravity/original sin stuff in "Hide in the Fairytale").

We will have to wait to hear the CD itself to know if it meets up to the MoS standard (which is quite high). From what I can hear it's pretty darn good. There was one or 2 tracks I'm not quite sure about... but it's a sample after all, isn't it? Some extra cool sounding ones including the last one. SOUNDED SICK!!! I can't wait!

We will have to wait to hear the CD itself to know if it meets up to the MoS standard (which is quite high). From what I can hear it's pretty darn good. There was one or 2 tracks I'm not quite sure about... but it's a sample after all, isn't it? Some extra cool sounding ones including the last one. SOUNDED SICK!!! I can't wait!
At the first listen there were also 2 tracks that were disturbing me a little, but after a few more listens they sound extra cool ! It's like MoS, i hated that song the first time I heard it, and this is now my favorite song !
The new album from what I heard sounds trully epic... I'm addicted to the trailer !

I see there's a new web shop on the website. I assume this means new merch as well?