Things you love about Ireland

u2-joshua-tree-album-photo.jpg

Haha, they're lovely indeed, though I'm afraid I've seen too few of them to give an informed opinion on the subject.

my dying groom said:
Better safe than sorry...
stupidity.jpg

I think I like their mentality. The pubs might be good too.

:cry: don't fuck with me, how could anyone suppose I don't know the story of Robin Hood?

But you should be English at least, you're an odd man out somehow with this mentality comment, liking it like and that like, you should hate them.

:yell:

Maqus said:
:cry: don't fuck with me, how could anyone suppose I don't know the story of Robin Hood?

But you should be English at least, you're an odd man out somehow with this mentality comment, liking it like and that like, you should hate them.

:yell:

Sorry, at the moment my little hate pool is busy dealing with emotional intellectuals. And I'm shocked about your revelation that Jesus and Alwin have much in common.

Dunno about Alwin's bag though.

We should coin a new term EMOINT for the trend, just after the fashion of INGSOC and the like.

Maqus said:
We should coin a new term EMOINT for the trend, just after the fashion of INGSOC and the like.

Alright I shall be silent now, there's prominent support for them:

We find nothing easier than being wise, patient, superior. We drip with the oil of forbearance and sympathy, we are absurdly just, we forgive everything. For that very reason we ought to discipline ourselves a little; for that very reason we ought to cultivate a little emotion, a little emotional vice, from time to time. It may be hard for us; and among ourselves we may perhaps laugh at the appearance we thus present. But what of that! We no longer have any other mode of self-overcoming available to us: this is our asceticism, our penance.

- Nietzsche

my mother's supposed to have a Belfast accent, but you can hardly hear it, for whatever reason she learned to talk almost completely without it when she moved to England

Yeah, Nietzsche also said God is dead. And God replied: Nietzsche is dead.

As for patience and forebearance, a terminally stupid prick knocked my coke over on my tray as I was approaching the table in the canteen, and all my food got cockey, as well as the floor. I was dead patient though, while the guy started to whine about my coke (eventually he paid for another one), and I said "it's not the coke but my food". But of course I got another plate of food as well :Spin: not from him though, he was too immersed in embarrassment to care for that.

Andy_2003 said:
my mother's supposed to have a Belfast accent, but you can hardly hear it, for whatever reason she learned to talk almost completely without it when she moved to England

Oooh, so your mother isn't Irish but BRITISH :tickled: I seeeeee.