Think about an end or bring Bush back?

• Should Anthrax call it a day?

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Do you want John Bush back?

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters

jackfromczech

Feb 13, 2002
Since it becomes more and more apparent that Joey's days in Anthrax are numbered again, would you rather have Anthrax quit or have John Bush back? (This question is for the reunion fans mostly)

Reactions: nafnikufesin
Since it becomes more and more apparent that Joey's days in Anthrax are numbered again, would you rather have Anthrax quit or have John Bush back? (This question is for the reunion fans mostly)

I don't really see how its apparent that Joey's days are numbered with the group. He never really wrote with them to begin with, and all he did is re-release his old solos stuff and book one show. So I don't really think this is anywhere near close to a sign that Joey's days are numbered.

That being said as I personally have always said before, I am a huge thrax fan both singers, I just prefere the material with Bush. So answered as such on this poll of which others of its kind have probably been posted 100 times on these forums.

In the end, it comes down to what Scott & Charlie want to do, it's their band, not ours.

still would be cool though if "Sound of White Noise" was the opening act for "Heaven & Hell" next summer.

Couldn't we have a third option...
3. Let the band do what the hell they want?
Of course, I put it in the form of a question to match the other two!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scott: "The 3 of us are rock solid and we're commited to moving forward."

Is that alright? Well, I don't think Joey expected that. When the reunited band started to talk about an eventual new album, Joey sure was full of expectations and hopes that he'll finally be able to involve in songwriting. But the history goes around... I don't believe Belladonna said 'Great guys! I can't wait to hear what you 3 will make! Not being a part of whole writing process it's o.k. to me. My feelings sure aren't hurt. As soon as you're finished, give me a ring....' NOT Joey Belladonna in 2006 doesn't wan to be a marionett of Scott and Charlie again. For that reason he might have decided to leave. I'm neither saying he'll do it for certain. That's it.

manthatfollowshell said:
In the end, it comes down to what Scott & Charlie want to do, it's their band, not ours.

True but they shouln't forget that they make music for fans not for themselves and fans are those who buy their records. Sometimes is good to listen to fans than take stupid advice of greedy managers.....

OK, this is the dumbest thing I've EVER read here! And that's saying ALOT!!! How can you possibly believe that they don't make music for themselves???

Jack obviously meant with his usual passion why those who are responsible for decision making didn't listen to the fans who supported them during last 15 yrs before making the actual decision. And I support this sentiment. There is a lot of people here who didn't buy a single cd after 1993, and now they all jumped on the train screaming:"Support Anthrax!".
Plus, let's be a little understanding to those members who are not native english speakers. 'Cause otherwise it would be very impolite. So, Mickey, it might be wise to take back that "dumbest thing", but, of course, it's up to you.