• Doesn't matter; I sit down to pee anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FerretallicA

HMAS Slagdestroyer
Mar 23, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Sorry to exclude the ladies (all... two of you?) that lurk here but I have a question which only the blokes will be capable of answering with any real value.

What is the 'right' way to piss in terms of etiquette (noise, splash etc) and, if you don't really adhere to what you recognise as 'best practice', how do you actually handle it?

I usually do the bowl to minimise the noise, I don't like to be noticed i spose. Only problem with that is the spray that makes it way out of the bowl at times if the stream is of deadly strength. In that case it's into the water.

Loud and proud. Lets face it, everyone has a fair idea of why your in the toilet so there's no need to worry about a noise level... any of you that do i would suspect would also have to put the paper down first to prevent any splash noise from the other activity.

Although there should be no groaning or moaning allowed.

While we're on the subject...

After working in multiple offices i've realised that it doesn't matter if you work with 1000 people or work with only 5 of your best mates... one of them is going to be the dirty bastard that pisses all over the floor. I'm not talking about the odd splash or two but if you have to wade into the area it's just not cool.

I've always thought it would make reasonable stand up material for someone to cover

Loud and proud. Lets face it, everyone has a fair idea of why your in the toilet so there's no need to worry about a noise level... any of you that do i would suspect would also have to put the paper down first to prevent any splash noise from the other activity.

LOL - i always do that. Freaky that you know my toilet habits :puke:

one of them is going to be the dirty bastard that pisses all over the floor. I'm not talking about the odd splash or two

If you look at a piss stream you will see a centre core of piss with droplets radiating outwards from it. They say your stream is designed to spread your piss over a wider area, this feature may have to do with the primal 'marking of territory'.

...and back by popular demand:

Always put the lid down when you flush because whatever is in the bowl gets swished around and aerosols escape from the turd/piss mix and end up all over the walls, floor, toothbrushes, etc.

Scientists found this out after examining people's toothbrushes and found faecal matter all over them.

Also afterwards, wash your hands with soap for long enough to sing the birthday song.

Scientists also found many toothpicks in restaurants and those free nuts in bowls at pubs had traces of faecal matter and piss all over them because people touched the other toothpicks and nuts when grabbing for them leaving behind the filthy remnants that was on their fingers.

s

If you look at a piss stream you will see a centre core of piss with droplets radiating outwards from it. They say your stream is designed to spread your piss over a wider area, this feature may have to do with the primal 'marking of territory'.

That sounds correct, however i've walked into office bathrooms with enough water to go for a swim with susy maroney in!:ill: