Tribute to DEATH to include members of Slipknot, CKY, Malevolent Creation and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not going to sound like slipknot. Its just 2 members. I like some slipknot songs anyway. But maybe if slipknot members are on this cd it will get slipknot fans who have never heard of death to listen to some metal

AllWithinMyMonster said:
You guys are fucking idiots. Get the fuck on out of here you slipknot fanboys. What the fuck. Slipknot is the poster child of nu metal. Fucking lamest lyrics I ever heard in my life. If your 555 then i'm 666? What a fucking load of gay topped with dijon. Oh no look at us! We're so scary with these clown masks! I think i'd kill myself if this all the music world had to offer. Half the band is useless. A dj? Dj= nu metal. You fucktards. Do you guys even know what nu metal is? Teen angst lyrics, No solos, dj's, rapped out lyrics, silly gay choruses for the sole purpose of hooking the fans into gaydism. I hope slipknot chocks on their masks and rot! All that is wrong with music lies with them. Shadowdeath your an idiot. I've read your posts. You listen to some shit bands. Get the fuck out of here!

alot of lyrics in the metal is shit, ever listen to what deicide has to say (or there looks, with his inverted cross in his head) ...

i don't like slipknot but they can sure play metal, one of the guys played also in anal cunt so how much metal must you be before you can call yourself metalhead? Grindcore is pretty metal to me (yeah yeah i know... it's original form punk...)

Etter said:
alot of lyrics in the metal is shit, ever listen to what deicide has to say (or there looks, with his inverted cross in his head) ...

i don't like slipknot but they can sure play metal, one of the guys played also in anal cunt so how much metal must you be before you can call yourself metalhead? Grindcore is pretty metal to me (yeah yeah i know... it's original form punk...)

Anal cunt i was lead to believe was a joke band. I've heard many people call them horrible and have no talent whatsoever.

Grindcore is pretty metal to me as well. Napalm Death sounds pretty close to DM sometimes as well.

A dj? Dj= nu metal​

Fear factory used a dj on obsolete, but when fear factory made this album they were still considered industrial/death metal. So a dj can sometimes be used in metal, it is just like having a keyboard

You guys need to get over the whole "slipknot" sucking thing... Its not the whole band, and for fuck sake! ITS TRIBUTE to one of the fucking greatest mother fucking Bands in the whole damn world! DEATH FUCKING OWNS!!! I'd like to see Nevermore cover "Scavenger of Human Sorrow" I think that would be cool.

ShadowOfDeath said:
Anal cunt i was lead to believe was a joke band. I've heard many people call them horrible and have no talent whatsoever.

Grindcore is pretty metal to me as well. Napalm Death sounds pretty close to DM sometimes as well.

i heard once a cd from anal cunt and yes it's a joke, but so is anal blast and they are funny and still grind away. But hey... we just listen to the death tribute so we all know if slipknot members sucks or how great they are :)

wtf are you talking about? half the people that posted in this thread said that the band slipknot as a whole, sucks! but they were just commenting on the fact that it was only a few members of the band, I would have to agree... I dont care much for slipknot, hell I couldnt even tell you the name of any of their songs! or the CD title! seriously just get the fuck over the slipknot thing! or at least wait until the tribute comes out, and then you say how much their covers suck.

I wonder if this thread was started to fuel some hefty arguments...
Anyway, it is entertaining.

I read an interview with Mick from slipknot in guitarist magazine and he said he is a shredder. Can't say I have ever heard slipknot, but it might get some younger metal heads into the real shit.

Some of them might buy the album because it has the slipnot guy in it and go and buy death albums. Ever think of that?

If you don't want it, don't buy it.

Metal \m/

His early slipknot work on Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat. (indie release and really hard to find since only 1,000 copies were ever made.) the guitars are amazing.
Sorry mate, lol. It was Donny S. Mick came in after the making of MFKR as far as I know.

mainly good for live shows and moshing to(though IMO Cannibal Corpse and Slayer top them for the best music to mosh to, slipknot come in right after them, then metallica).
The biggest Mosh Pit I've even seen actually was Spit it out right after the jumping bit. But I've never seen a Slayer or Cannibal Corpse pit.
That's where Slipknot come in to being one of the best bands ever live (In my opinion ofcourse). They have a lot of crowd interaction, and the extra members really put on an intense show.

You guys are fucking idiots. Get the fuck on out of here you slipknot fanboys. What the fuck. Slipknot is the poster child of nu metal. Fucking lamest lyrics I ever heard in my life. If your 555 then i'm 666?
If you wheren't taking the piss out of Slipknot I would think you where a fan the way you even contstruct your sentences. Check out Black Goat forums, you'll see a lot of people like you there :rolleyes:.
If your 555 I'm 666, read up on the meaning to their lyrics and you'll know. Much better than a lot of Metallica lyrics. And that's coming from a huge Metallica fan.

Teen angst lyrics, No solos, dj's, rapped out lyrics, silly gay choruses for the sole purpose of hooking the fans into gaydism. I hope slipknot chocks on their masks and rot! All that is wrong with music lies with them. Shadowdeath your an idiot. I've read your posts. You listen to some shit bands. Get the fuck out of here!
First of.
Slipknot do have solo's
They don't rap, they speak. Spit it out being an example, it's not to any sort of beat, and it's a bit too fast to be rapping son.
Silly gay chorus's, lol, when can a chorus be homosexual when the lyrics aren't about homosexuality?
Explain a chock.
You really should quit while your reading this, you're making yourself out to be an idiot.

Anyway.
Mick, like said a million times over, is a very good guitarist. Slipknot have already incorporated solo's into their new songs. One that's been taken from a game (Won't be on the album) has a solo already. Simple, yes, goes well with their music, yes.
People don't understand, a solo would sound terrible in songs like Disasterpiece, which is a song that could sum up the best of their music. It would stick out like a sore thumb, it's not that they can't like a lot of people would believe, they don't want too. They don't need "metal points", they don't need a solo, they don't need to look metal or act metal.
Masks are as silly as Corpse paint, but the main point to many metallers hating slipknot is their image, THEN their sound.

Back to the point, Slipknot members doing a Death tribute is excellent. Why have the same musicians that we all know can play the fastest, growl the hardest, blah blah, when we can have a band that aren't respected by metallers, paying tribute to a metal band and maybe even gaining that bit of respect in the end.

Stand-Ablaze said:
Sorry mate, lol. It was Donny S. Mick came in after the making of MFKR as far as I know.

The biggest Mosh Pit I've even seen actually was Spit it out right after the jumping bit. But I've never seen a Slayer or Cannibal Corpse pit.
That's where Slipknot come in to being one of the best bands ever live (In my opinion ofcourse). They have a lot of crowd interaction, and the extra members really put on an intense show.

If you wheren't taking the piss out of Slipknot I would think you where a fan the way you even contstruct your sentences. Check out Black Goat forums, you'll see a lot of people like you there :rolleyes:.
If your 555 I'm 666, read up on the meaning to their lyrics and you'll know. Much better than a lot of Metallica lyrics. And that's coming from a huge Metallica fan.

First of.
Slipknot do have solo's
They don't rap, they speak. Spit it out being an example, it's not to any sort of beat, and it's a bit too fast to be rapping son.
Silly gay chorus's, lol, when can a chorus be homosexual when the lyrics aren't about homosexuality?
Explain a chock.
You really should quit while your reading this, you're making yourself out to be an idiot.

Anyway.
Mick, like said a million times over, is a very good guitarist. Slipknot have already incorporated solo's into their new songs. One that's been taken from a game (Won't be on the album) has a solo already. Simple, yes, goes well with their music, yes.
People don't understand, a solo would sound terrible in songs like Disasterpiece, which is a song that could sum up the best of their music. It would stick out like a sore thumb, it's not that they can't like a lot of people would believe, they don't want too. They don't need "metal points", they don't need a solo, they don't need to look metal or act metal.
Masks are as silly as Corpse paint, but the main point to many metallers hating slipknot is their image, THEN their sound.

Back to the point, Slipknot members doing a Death tribute is excellent. Why have the same musicians that we all know can play the fastest, growl the hardest, blah blah, when we can have a band that aren't respected by metallers, paying tribute to a metal band and maybe even gaining that bit of respect in the end.

Ohh. I was never sure when Mick joined slipknot.

Cannibal Corpse, i was in the front row when i saw them and didn't pay attention to the pits but no one can dissagree with the music they make it seems likely they'd have a pretty good sized moshpits and i've only headbanged to slayer in my room but my friend saw them live and said it was fucking amazing and i want to get their "War at the warfield" DVD. Though i agree, Slipknot's Spit it out live is amazing, and i'm guessing by your comment you've seen their disasterpieces DVD? That was really cool when they did that.

Yes, i agree, AllWithinMyMonster seems to be as ignorant as the dicks over there. :oops:

The Heretic Anthem has a lot of meaning to it. But i'm too lazy to explain and look up in depth that meaning, but if someone wants me too i'll get off my ass and find it. :)

Exactly, the reason they don't have solos is because a lot of their songs, a solo wouldn't fit in the mix. Like my band. Sure i can do solos and crap but i usually don't bother unless i actually feel like we need a solo in a song. Like One song we've been working on i tried adding a solo but it makes the whole song sound like crap so i decided to take it out. It all depends on the song.

Yeah. Solo's don't work everywhere. A solo would work better in a pop song more than a Slipknot song.

I seen Slipknot, first band I seen live, and it was as good as any other show I've seen (Maybe apart from Metallica). People like AllwithinMyMonster make me laugh about it though.

a tribute to death with all those weak ass faggots the only good band is malevolent creation but they shouldnt do a tribute to death band they can all go eat a fat my pals dick, thats the most fucked up shit i have ever heard if you were a true chuck schuldiner fan you would think the same if anyone should do a tribute band for death it should be shannon hamm and richard christy and scott clenaden however you spell his last name and maybe even rick rozz. a death tribute band should be old death members not faggot new metal guys and weak fuckers. i wouldnt wanna hear someone else playing death or even a show its been done already any way anyone remember demonic plague? or the together as one tribute? they cant play death songs just like chuck did or even come close to same solos as chuck played this shit has to be stopped. and the cky band that is the weakest shit ever chuck schuldiner im sure would be pissed if he knew who was doing a tribute of his band. so fuck you slipknot and you weak bands that are doing this its fucked up and like i said before they can eat a FAT FUCKING my pals DICK AND SHOVE ONE IN THEIR FUCKING ASS.

brutal_shit_list said:
a tribute to death with all those weak ass faggots the only good band is malevolent creation but they shouldnt do a tribute to death band they can all go eat a fat my pals dick, thats the most fucked up shit i have ever heard if you were a true chuck schuldiner fan you would think the same if anyone should do a tribute band for death it should be shannon hamm and richard christy and scott clenaden however you spell his last name and maybe even rick rozz. a death tribute band should be old death members not faggot new metal guys and weak fuckers. i wouldnt wanna hear someone else playing death or even a show its been done already any way anyone remember demonic plague? or the together as one tribute? they cant play death songs just like chuck did or even come close to same solos as chuck played this shit has to be stopped. and the cky band that is the weakest shit ever chuck schuldiner im sure would be pissed if he knew who was doing a tribute of his band. so fuck you slipknot and you weak bands that are doing this its fucked up and like i said before they can eat a FAT FUCKING my pals DICK AND SHOVE ONE IN THEIR FUCKING ASS.

Someone escaped from daycare today didn't they?

I think brutal shit list does have a point, a better line up would be much more acceptable, and would sound a whole shit load better.
I however think that probing the members of slipknot and cky with a "FAT FUCKING my pals DICK" would not be, well, maybe cky.... all hell... I wouldnt care either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.