upcoming tour w/ Nile, Vader, Kreator and Goatwhore

Edgecrusher

God To The Godless
Nov 3, 2002
Cincinnati
www.cd-tracker.com
Nile is booked to play Bogart's in Cincinnati on October 19th, according to the venues website, but does not list who will be supporting them.

According to Nile's website, Oct 15th through the 23rd for the Art Of Noise II tour have yet to be announced.

Can anyone tell me for sure if all 4 bands will be touring with Nile on every single date?

if so, email me at: dahill316@yahoo.com

I only hope that Amon Amarth, Vader, Kreator and Goathore will all be touring all the way 'till the very last date of tour. Don't care much about Nile (bunch of fuckin' noise if you ask me) but that's unfortunately the band u want to be headlining if you're touring USA. At last a full blown tour (probably with a real tour bus as well) for Amon Amarth and Vader.

np:Graveland - The Fire of Awakening

I hope amon amarth sticks around to play the NJ metal fest in august, i mean hey, nile is playing. Every band ive heard about playing so far rules, so might as well add more ;) For those of you who are curious, as of right now ive heard that Nile, Deicide, Cattle Decapitation, and Hate Eternal are confirmed.

I'm sorry OverBroen, no Canadian dates I'm afraid. :( This is the final set of dates now:

10/01 Houston, TX Fitzgerald’s
10/02 McAllen, TX Villa Real Convention Center
10/03 Austin, TX The Backroom
10/04 Dallas, TX Trees
10/05 El Paso, TX Club 101
10/06 Phoenix, AZ Bash on Ash
10/07 Hollywood, CA The Key Club
10/08 Santa Ana, CA The Galaxy Theatre
10/09 Sacramento, CA Colonial Theatre
10/10 San Francisco, CA The Pound
10/11 Portland, OR Roseland Theatre
10/12 Seattle, WA Graceland
10/14 Denver, CO Ogden Theatre
10/15 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
10/16 Minneapolis, MN The Quest Club
10/17 Sauget, IL Pop’s
10/18 Chicago, IL Vic Theatre
10/20 Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
10/21 New York, NY B.B. King’s Blues Club
10/23 Philadelphia, PA The Trocadero
10/24 Poughkeepsie, NY The Chance
10/25 Worcester, MA The Palladium
10/30 Tampa, FL The Masquerade
10/31 Atlanta, GA The Masquerade

Thanks for the compliments on the Immortal pic. ;) I took Saroth and Abbath's photos at Wacken last year and Horgh's is from the Portland, Oregon show last year.

Fuck yes! What luck! I'll be at the FRIDAY 10/24 show at The Chance, NY. I'm so glad it's on a Friday. Superb. I wonder who Vader's new bassist is..I haven't heard anything yet..

they way they do things in tampa you can be two hours late and the show still would not have started! shows there never start on time! NEVER!!!
but id guess its probably gonna be around 8-9pm???