VEHEMENCE WITH NATHAN... SHOW IN SEPTEMBER

Here are some recomended bands I got form some of the hardworkking promoters that work with all these new AZ bands. -Burn In Silence -Out For Blood -Above All Else -The Traitor Aspect -In Passing Calvary -Tastefully Your Hero Dies -The Donner Family Reunion -Learn To Suffer -Versus The Mirror -Wester -Four Letter Lie -Bless The Fall -Men Shall Fall -Movie Script Endings -A killers Agenda -Reverant -Yours Truly -Loren Battle -Sigma -Curse The Sun -Obskurity -Burden Of Ashes -Blood for Shallow Water -Arturo Gatti -Cathrine

VEHEMENCE said:
Here are some recomended bands I got form some of the hardworkking promoters that work with all these new AZ bands. -Burn In Silence -Out For Blood -Above All Else -The Traitor Aspect -In Passing Calvary -Tastefully Your Hero Dies -The Donner Family Reunion -Learn To Suffer -Versus The Mirror -Wester -Four Letter Lie -Bless The Fall -Men Shall Fall -Movie Script Endings -A killers Agenda -Reverant -Yours Truly -Loren Battle -Sigma -Curse The Sun -Obskurity -Burden Of Ashes -Blood for Shallow Water -Arturo Gatti -Cathrine

is catherine a local band? what about butlers band?

VEHEMENCE said:

i am not familiar with a single one of those bands.

Bjorn, whats up with the fucking setlist...I gotta get fucking moving on this!!
Hey Starless...spread the word dude, the website is under construction for HeWhoBindsHimself so we should be able to get some sneak previews of the material up pretty soon!

herjesus said:
Bjorn, whats up with the fucking setlist...I gotta get fucking moving on this!!
Hey Starless...spread the word dude, the website is under construction for HeWhoBindsHimself so we should be able to get some sneak previews of the material up pretty soon!

i PM'd you the set list.