We need some shirts!

Oct 30, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
My woman wants a shirt. We missed out at PP last year... The shirts kinda snuck in under our radar... musta been too busy drinking or recovering from the great set.

How do we go about getting a Symphorce shirt(s)?

Thanks in advance!

Oh man, there were so few shirts @ PP and they sold out real fast. The only way I think would be to contact the Sym guys directly and see if they have any left, I checked their website and they don't have any for sale currently.

Yeah, I could kick myself for not picking one up! It was like "oh cool they got the tshirts over here! Dennis...dammit I'll be right there with your beer!!" :lol: It would be great if they could do a small production run of t's. I know for sure I'd take one!:headbang:

Yeah that is how I noticed it. It was like by the time we saw they had shirts, they were all gone. And we weren't snoozing!

Damnit ladies. You two have Symphorce pull, get them to do a run and lets get us all some shirts!

Thanks

kittybeast said:
Yeah, I could kick myself for not picking one up! It was like "oh cool they got the tshirts over here! Dennis...dammit I'll be right there with your beer!!" :lol: It would be great if they could do a small production run of t's. I know for sure I'd take one!:headbang:
The day the played at PP, 1st thing going in was buying my Symphorce shirt, i got the green one, to match my teeth!!!LOL, damn i might evev wear it saturday for the Maiden show :headbang:

Flavio CotM said:
The day the played at PP, 1st thing going in was buying my Symphorce shirt, i got the green one, to match my teeth!!!LOL, damn i might evev wear it saturday for the Maiden show :headbang:

be warned I may attempt to kick some ass and steal your shirt :lol: :lol:

SEE YOU SATURDAY UP THE IRONS!!!!