Website update...

Rooms of sleep? Not sure. But I tend to say "no".
I know I have a tiny little part of a live performance on video. But before you guys get too excited: it's about 10 seconds long :rolleyes:

I went through my videos and I even found the "Rooms of sleep" video! :)
But to be honest, everybody who has not seen it: you haven't really missed anything. It switches between the band performing and a girl lying in a bed (hope you don't get too excited now ;) ) and it also features the famous hourglass. Not purple this time though ;)

I have updated the Fan Club page, there are some final changes, the FC will be an open one, online.
I only charge for the FC membership card and the postage to send the card to your place. Cause I can't pay it all out of my pocket... :)
I need a pic in pass photo size, about 4 x 3 cm. It doesn't matter if it's a photo or paper print, as long as it shows your face. :)

EU fans $/€ 2,- (send by air mail)
UK £ 2,-
Sweden SEK 20,-
Rest $/€ 3,- (send by air mail)

Any fan art to do with (Morgana) Lefay send in, will be add to the website with the name and email address of who send it. :)

For very active members, I will send the membership card for free, as I like to give a little thank you.

Interesting news there. Too bad I have no talent for any kind of art, so all of you won't have the doubtful joy of seeing one of my creations :D :p
But maybe one day a flash of inspiration will hit me (very unlikely though....)

Anyway......whenever there's something you need help with..you can count on me, Silkie (hope you know that :) )

Well, I think it's better to unite all fans this way and they won't feel left out by not be able to afford a year member fee.

I'm planing to do a little yule raffle for all FC members :)
I do not have much, but a little to give away. :)

But maybe one day a flash of inspiration will hit me (very unlikely though....)

Ohoh! Is it ok to say then "The lightning may strike you while you shit!"??? ;)

Nah, well, I'm deprived of any artisitical drive at the moment as well... but then, that's a hell of a moment, 3 months now :D
Alas, I'm not very interested in joining some fan club, so I better sneak out of this topic....

Originally posted by West Virginia Mule
Silkie...you're three years older than me?!?! :eek: :tickled:

And how old is Guern...Geuir...Guernerin...Gu...Gaunerin...or whatever his name is! :lol:

(sorry, it's been a while since I've visited this most purple of forums)

Am I, well... :p

Think Gaunerin (Gauny) should answer herself, hope she feels fine to be online tonight. :)