Welcome to the Carcass forum!

i recently got an mpeg of the 'heartwork' video and im fuckin hooked, as soon i get some money im going out to buy some of their stuff.....

Carcass were one of the forefathers of grind. The operative word here is were... Bill Steer, having laid it down with Napalm Death, moved on to form Carcass. Swansong is one of the weakest downfalls of a band ever laid on to tape... Their first three cds are their best, Heartwork, their fourth, definitely overrated. It may have influenced a lot of bands, but within their own catalog, I think it is definitely the beginning of the spiral downward.

Actually, Repulsion was the first grindcore band. :) But Carcass kicks ass anyway. I don't know why everyone says Heartwork is the best. The only song that's really good on that album is Heartwork. All the others are okay. But Necroticism just kicks its ass.

NECROTICISM is by far their best ever album and the only Carcass album that i own :D

one album i need to get but can not find is SYMPHONIES OF SICKNESS i want it so badddddllyyy but all the shops only sell Heartwork, Necroticism and Wake up and smell the Carcass :(