what does dragonel mean or what is it?

ms. anthrope said:
i'm assuming it's in the lyrics? i'll ask.

yes, it's in the lyrics... thanks for your help. and if you can find out what draconis is, it would be greatly appreciated, all i can find on draconis is it means "head of the snake"

any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hey DOE....

funny you ask that...when I interviewed Eric last June,,,2006 I asked him that very question...

Here's the part...some insight to it...

SS: Where do you find inspiration for your lyrics?

EP: It was just the music, a lot of it comes from how the music sounds.

SS: What does the word “Dragonel” mean? What is a Dragonel?

EP: It’s more a biblical meaning from the song Revelations and the Red Dragon, The Beast and all that kind of stuff. It’s not so much like”The Dragon!!!” (Laughs)

SS: I know it’s deeper than that.

EP: Yeah it’s deeper than that.

SS: That’s why I wanted to ask you about it cause it’s definitely well thought out. Do you read a lot to find inspiration for your lyrics?

EP: Also I have help with some of the lyrics. A lot of the stuff that I do is coming up with the patterns and story boards and stuff like that, but Del James he works with me on the lyrics.

Very cool guy Eric.... I think you'll really find the interview informative...talked about his whole Metal career...Testament..and Dragonlord too...
here's the link to the entire interview....:
http://www.livingformetal.com/interviews/int.aspx?intID=17

All the best!,
Steve Saks

Hey DOE....

funny you ask that...when I interviewed Eric last June,,,2006 I asked him that very question...

Here's the part...some insight to it...

SS: Where do you find inspiration for your lyrics?

EP: It was just the music, a lot of it comes from how the music sounds.

SS: What does the word “Dragonel” mean? What is a Dragonel?

EP: It’s more a biblical meaning from the song Revelations and the Red Dragon, The Beast and all that kind of stuff. It’s not so much like”The Dragon!!!” (Laughs)

SS: I know it’s deeper than that.

EP: Yeah it’s deeper than that.

SS: That’s why I wanted to ask you about it cause it’s definitely well thought out. Do you read a lot to find inspiration for your lyrics?

EP: Also I have help with some of the lyrics. A lot of the stuff that I do is coming up with the patterns and story boards and stuff like that, but Del James he works with me on the lyrics.

Very cool guy Eric.... I think you'll really find the interview informative...talked about his whole Metal career...Testament..and Dragonlord too...
here's the link to the entire interview....:
http://www.livingformetal.com/interviews/int.aspx?intID=17

All the best!,
Steve Saks

thanks man.

no problem...
Hope you enjoyed the Int....
I tried to cover just about everything... especially guitar related questions too.