What Opeth Topic Haven't We Discussed

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
OK - I know this is an Opeth forum.

But honestly, is there any subject relating to Opeth we haven't touched upon? There are many Opeth threads that could be resurrected for any newcomers. We've talked about best album, best song, musical style, Mikael's facial hair - what have we missed?

Should we discuss what the band members eat and drink, or where they go to party, or what? Help me out - aren't we supposed to talk Opeth Opeth Opeth here?

Originally posted by _Transparent_
um, what sexual disease are you most likely to catch from an Opeth member?
:lol: :lol: well i suppose not many males will reply to this :p :err:
:saint:

seriously now...i have thought about it a great deal of times....we've analyzed everything is here...i guess what we need is a new album :)

and :lol: hell no,i hope we won't start talking about their eating habbits (unless they are strange ;) ),this isn't a Britney spears forum :D

talk about whatever you want. but don't bring up shit like "color of condom Opeth use"

Originally posted by Hearse
ps. Opeth fellas can't get any sexual disease, cause they use "Heavy" protect! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: it's all in the delivery.

I'm with Melancholia I can't wait to see what the new albums will bring to the forum.

I'd like to see them do a happy pop song sometime. Just for the contrast.

-Hondo

Originally posted by metalmancpa
OK - I know this is an Opeth forum.

But honestly, is there any subject relating to Opeth we haven't touched upon? There are many Opeth threads that could be resurrected for any newcomers. We've talked about best album, best song, musical style, Mikael's facial hair - what have we missed?

Should we discuss what the band members eat and drink, or where they go to party, or what? Help me out - aren't we supposed to talk Opeth Opeth Opeth here?

And this is the same forum that demanded an offtopic section

go figure:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hearse
"Who really is redblueyes, and how many gigs have she been into?"

YEAH!

I first noticed the nick redblueyes in some transcript from an online chat session with Mikael and Jonas Renske and he/she/it/they seemed to have some kind of larger personal relationship with the Swedish metal gods other than online contact, and then as soon as Lee_B posted the Mikael's moustache thread, BAM! There was redblueyes, appearing for the first time here on Opeth's official forum.

Originally posted by Demonspell
What are the other members' favorite bands, we all know who Mikael respects...

Good call. What are Peter and Martin and Martin listening to when Mikael's not polluting their ears (heh) with obscure 70's prog?

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn

YEAH!

I first noticed the nick redblueyes in some transcript from an online chat session with Mikael and Jonas Renske and he/she/it/they seemed to have some kind of larger personal relationship with the Swedish metal gods other than online contact, and then as soon as Lee_B posted the Mikael's moustache thread, BAM! There was redblueyes, appearing for the first time here on Opeth's official forum.
Well, she has posted pictures of herself. But a long time ago, I PMed her after I discovered we were from the same area, had been to the same shows and had the same opinion of Dawn from Rain Fell Within, and I got a very vague response. I asked who she was (cause I thought maybe we knew each other -- hadn't seen the pics yet), and I still remember her answer: "I don't know what to say! I'm me!" Um, NOT HELPING! :lol: Someone likes her anonymity. hehe

What are the other members' favorite bands, we all know who Mikael respects...

Good Question, I do know that Martin (drummer) loves Katatonia.

What do the other guys do? We know Mikael works in a record store.

Any Sports??
Drugs...other that weed?? which ones???:D
plans for other projects from any of them???

There are lots, really, if you think about it...