where can we stay?

Hey there, soon we have our website updated and we will give you some tips about the hotels in Amstelveen also if you want we can do an combined ticket with hotel and entrance.. you can reserve them if you want .. just send an mail to Onno@p60.nl....
so more info about all the hotels soon

Last time I went to Headway, we parked in front of a retired people's home and slept in our cars. That help you? :p

I'm arriving by train (and obviously metro/bus, since there is no trainstation in Amstelveen) Would indeed be nice if there was a someplace to stay...no way NS is going to get me back to Tiel in the middle of the night.

Haven't been able to come the last 2 editions, so I'm really looking forward to it!!!

BTW: I'd like to see Mathias IA Eklund :worship: again solo or with Freak Kitchen, maybe next year???

See ya all in April :headbang: :headbang:

where and what is the name of this camping?? give a link or something the hotels are to expensive...

Hi everybody!

i got an offer for those fans that wanna stay from friday on saturday!...
you can buy an ticket for the festival and book a room at Etap hotel from friday to saturday... please if you are interested please send me an email. to onno@headwayfestival.com
the rooms are not available from saturday to sunday ....

see you all soon
METAL
:kickass:

I'm a little disappointed with the planning of the festival. Not only is it rather retarded to put the festival on the Easter weekend (I started three weeks ago and there was no chance to get a room anywhere in Amsterdam) but also to post an email address here and then never to reply to email sent to it... not very professional.

Anyway, due to all this it looks now like the five people I'm traveling with are only coming for Friday. This means 5 hours of driving on Friday, then the festival, and five hours of driving home. Very unhappy with this, especially since I was looking forward to Sleepytime Gorilla Museum a LOT.

If anyone has any ideas for last minute ways to find a place to sleep?

Gianantonio: I've had a friend call there a few days ago and he says they're booked.

Sorry for that, we booked one site with electricity for our van last week and it was o.k. (we got the confirmation on march 29th)...

I had no problems getting hotel rooms near Amstelveen even a week before the festival. Also, the camping place was great, although they had only tent places left when I finally made my reservations.

I can recommend bookings.com, and a little bit of googling alternatively. Keep in mind that public transport in the Netherlands seems to work pretty well and relatively cheaply.