Workout Music Thread

I am fat and I really ate like shit and didn't take care of myself and even then I never got close to this fat and pathetic, how can people do this to themselves?

You should come to Hamilton on a Thursday, the nightclub Elixer has a hip-hop night. Its all black dudes and fat white girls trying to pick up black dudes. :lol:

inb4: Brool Co. That's you're answer. They do it to get black dick.

not to highjack the thread, but i'd like to tone up my abdomen, but not lose my waist :/ any help? i've doen some googling, but all info comes from waistless people :/

in fact, the lesser waist-size, the better ^_^. i'd like to lose about a small 3cm in my waist and preferably 2 cm on my hips. i'm aiming for 90-60-90 shape :D

Diet of course is important. I'm sure I don't have to tell you.
Doing cardio, like, a 20 minute jog to warm up and few ab workouts will absolutely burn up the fat cells. Plus, as it tends to build muscle cells, your waistline won't "shrink" because you'll have raw MMA punch stopping abs* built.

*Not likely :|

yukon_hyperextension_machine_hyp-156.jpg

Roman_Chair_Knee_Lifts2.jpg

These are twists. Going from left to right/right to left using your core to stay upright
abs-ball.jpg

abs_vups_300x300.jpg

These are 4 high intensity workouts, unfortunately requiring some gym equipment.

not to highjack the thread, but i'd like to tone up my abdomen, but not lose my waist :/ any help? i've doen some googling, but all info comes from waistless people :/

in fact, the lesser waist-size, the better ^_^. i'd like to lose about a small 3cm in my waist and preferably 2 cm on my hips. i'm aiming for 90-60-90 shape :D

There is no such thing as "toning"... Abs will not show through fat, you can have wahboardabs but you won't see anything unless you have a very low bodyfat %... and attaining that will obviously shrink your waistline unless you're already near the ideal %... it depends. I still don't really know what you're asking :p

Ok i'm gonna break it to you..

THERE IS NO TONING.

THERE ARE 2 THINGS YOU CAN DO:

1. LOSE FAT
2. GAIN MUSCLE

PICK ONE.

EAT ON A 500 CALORIE DEFICIT TO "CUT" (LOOSE FAT) OR A 500 CALORIE EXCESS TO "BULK" (GAIN MUSCLE) BUT YOU A CHICK SO I DON'T THINK YOU NEED BULKING.

GETTING RID OF FAT IS LIKE TRYING TO EMPTY A POOL WITH A BUCKET. YOU WANT TO EMPTY IT AT ONE SIDE, BUT IT WILL FILL UP BY THE OTHER WATER. SO YOU CANNOT SPOT REDUCE ANYTHING.

ALSO AB-EXERCISES DO ONE THING, THEY STRENGTHEN THE ABS, MEANING MORE MUSCLE MASS, MEANING THAT YOUR STOMACH WILL GET SLIGHTLY BIGGER.

NOW GO ON A CUT

Ensi is full of CAP RAGE when it comes to fitness. On a more related note, I've been enjoying some of the music in this thread while working out lately. I have to say pretty much any Manowar is god tier work out material for me though.

Diet of course is important. I'm sure I don't have to tell you.
Doing cardio, like, a 20 minute jog to warm up and few ab workouts will absolutely burn up the fat cells. Plus, as it tends to build muscle cells, your waistline won't "shrink" because you'll have raw MMA punch stopping abs* built.

*Not likely :|
then why are all of the youtube videos of women working out turn out to be rectangular? :cry:
those excercises do look helpful, the only excercise i like however, is running, but i never do, 'cause i don't have flat shoes :p
There is no such thing as "toning"... Abs will not show through fat, you can have wahboardabs but you won't see anything unless you have a very low bodyfat %... and attaining that will obviously shrink your waistline unless you're already near the ideal %... it depends. I still don't really know what you're asking :p
i wouldn't go as far as to having a sixpack :/ i'll probably never get there anyways :p. what i want is this:
For%20Flat%20Stomach_240x240.jpg

a bit of the sidelines are coming through >_>
it's not a lot different from where i am now, but it only looks like that in the morning, before i eat/drink anything... after which it's gone. so i need it improved! the scale says my bodyfat is 21.5%. this calculator right here though says i have 16% :ill:
ALSO AB-EXERCISES DO ONE THING, THEY STRENGTHEN THE ABS, MEANING MORE MUSCLE MASS, MEANING THAT YOUR STOMACH WILL GET SLIGHTLY BIGGER.
you don't have to yell :yell: mimimimi

Sorry for sounding sexist (lol not really), but most women don't know how to diet. Just eat the same, exercise and run more, do situps/crunches, and you will have a toned stomach. You are not even close to having a fat tummy Eve, but if you want to tone it you should exercise more, not eat less..

A good diet trick, is not eating starches, simple sugars, and bad carbs right before bed. That includes drinking beer late at night and then passing out. I got fat that way lol.

then why are all of the youtube videos of women working out turn out to be rectangular? :cry:
those excercises do look helpful, the only excercise i like however, is running, but i never do, 'cause i don't have flat shoes :p

WAT

RUNNING WITH FLAT SHOES?!@?£@

That will lead to flat feet, raping of your legs and eventually knee operations.

THIS IS ABOUT SHOES, YOU MUST LEARN THIS.

FOR RUNNING: GO WITH PADDED RUNNING SHOES THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FOOT ENOUGH TO DAMPEN THE IMPACT WHEN YOU RUN.

FOR LIFTING: GO WITH THE MOST FLAT-SOLED SHOE YOU CAN FIND. A FLAT SOLE PROVIDES MORE STABILITY WHEN DOING LIFTS AS SQUATS/DEADLIFTS AS YOU ARE CLOSER TO THE FLOOR. HELL, LIFT BAREFOOT LIKE A MAN LIKE EVENINGNINJA DOES HOLY FUCK.

EDIT: LIFTING WITH RUNNING SHOES ARE STUPID. BECAUSE YOU LOOSE BALANCE, MEANING LESS STRENGTH TO LIFT. BUT IF YOU'RE JUST A GYM RAT DOING "DEM MACHINES" TO "TONE" YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF.

Ensi stop quoting /fit/, its mostly trolls.

There is such thing as toning, there is no such thing as Spot Reduction.

The workouts Macharius put up will work great, as long as you do them about every other day. Don't do them every day, you need time to heal up, otherwise your muscles won't grow.

Toning = working the muscles, which will get more defined (or rippley). As joe said, you can have massive amazing abs (like me) but not able to see them because of bodyfat (like me). Ab muscles are small though, and a lot of those movements can be complicated. Have you ever tried yoga? I do a small routine every few days that will make my obliques (sideabs) feel really worked.

My roommmate does Ab Ripper-X from the P90x workout series. He used to do the whole thing but one month in he was disappointed with how easy it was. I suggest looking that up, its an hour a day 6 days a week, and you can just download the series through torrent. I stole a bunch of yoga stretches from there to use in my routine.

tld;r

You need to do a lot of shitty, boring cardio to get abs to show, but the more you work your abs the nicer they will be when they show. People who think doing ab workouts wont get you nice abs need to get the fuck off /fit/ and think for themselves.

I lift with running shoes and have no issues. I'd lift barefoot if not for the fact I'd probably get kicked out of the gym. I don't see it being a capslock ig deal :lol: I get what you're saying but whatever, I'm too lazy to buy new shoes.

Also, I have WIDE fucking feet, size 10.5 EE which is wide. I have to wear New Balance because no other shoes really fit as good, my shoes aren't actually running shoes, just general atheltic shoes.

9.5 EEE im a sturdy motherfucker
I can NEVER wear Jordans without fucking them up D:
I lift in socks, or barefoot. But yes, if using shoes, do flat sole.

As for running shoes, everyones foot is different so Ensi should again, shut up and fuck off from /fit/ for at least a month :p
Some people have high-arches some dont, I do. If its a sporting goods store, the person by the shoes 'should' be able to help you out with that. Don't just try them on, do quick jog right in the store, if they look at you its because they're jealous of you because you know how to buy shoes.

Toning = DURRR HURRRR DURURURUEHUHRUHDU DURRR

"TONING" IS SIMPLY LOOSING BODYFAT. AS YOU LOOSE BODYFAT, YOUR MUSCLES SHOW MORE, GETTING THEM "TONED".

AS I SAID, THERE ARE 2 THINGS YOU CAN DO:

1. LOSE FAT
2. GAIN MUSCLE

AND YOU RUN FLAT SOLED? I SAID RUNNING SHOES FOR RUNNING, FLAT SOLES FOR LIFTING.

JOE, TRY LIFTING WITH FLAT SOLED SHOES LIKE CONVERSE OR SHIT (I DO, JUST GET ANY FLAT SOLED SHOE), YOU'LL GET MORE BALANCE, THUS MORE WEIGHT.