worst metal band???

I like Venom.

They had good songs, again, Black Metal, but compare them to (OLD) Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, etc. Ps. I don't consider FAKE metal bands like metalcore to be metal, but if I did TRUST me I wouldn't be saying Venom, I'm only taking REAL metal bands into consideration, no nu or core stuff

They had good songs, again, Black Metal, but compare them to (OLD) Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, etc. Ps. I don't consider FAKE metal bands like metalcore to be metal, but if I did TRUST me I wouldn't be saying Venom, I'm only taking REAL metal bands into consideration, no nu or core stuff

But just to clarify, JUST in case.

Next to every post is the date, and time the post was made. You are replying to something someone said 5 years ago, and has stopped posting on this board about 3-4 years ago.

Apparently this troll thinks its 2004, next thing hes going to do is bump the june6 06 thread and talk about how lame emos are.

All USA "Deathmetalbands" like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Carcass etc. I'm not sure if they are really trying to make music or are they just goofing around. They're propaply just humourbands.

To/Die/For is (unfortunately) from Finland :) Great singer ...not!

Third would be definitely Pantera (We fucking kick ass!!!) yeah, sure :)
- Carcass is British and is amazing

I think I Declare War is the worst fucking band in existance. Along with the other 99.99% of core music. But yeah I don't really think Pantera's all that great. Overrated in my opinion. They just strike me as "tough guy" metal.

I don't listen to awful metal bands but I have over the years found it incredibly hard to get into Devin Townsend/SYL. I really don't understand the hype. Here at least: He's massive in the UK for some reason.

...and lol at the cunt who thought Carcass were American. Queer. :lol:

I love DT but I can understand where you're coming from.

(early) SYL impresses me a lot less than it did when I was 13, but the later albums and his solo stuff still rocks my socks.

thinking that Carcass are American is pathetic tier

When I was in here originally I may have said Opeth because when I originally started to get into Opeth I was recommended Blackwater Park/Still Life. Of recent months I am a bit miffed that Orchid never got mentioned with all these recommendations and it is BY FAR their best album. Masterpiece.

Hahahaha he is aye

I've heard the same-felt Passion was a bit lacklustre compared to the masterpiece that was In the Constellation of the Black Widow but any Nathrakh is good Nathrakh

It took a long time for Devin Townsend to click for me but I think it finally has recently. I'll probably get hated on for this, but I actually prefer his solo stuff to SYL.

Hahahaha he is aye

I've heard the same-felt Passion was a bit lacklustre compared to the masterpiece that was In the Constellation of the Black Widow but any Nathrakh is good Nathrakh

Yeah Constellation of the Black Widow is epic. Also stars Keith (the old guy playing himself no less) who is the barman in Scruffies Metal Bar, Birmingham in the video for More Fire Than Blood, which is rather funny for our metal community up here.:tickled:

I rather liked Vanitas on first listen. Acquired it yesterday.