You stop listening, you lose.

This is similar to the 'you laugh, you lose' topic.
Basically if you stop listening to any song posted here, no matter how shitty the music is, you lose. Keep this going by posting horrible music :)

[I sincerely apologize if you get a headache from the song I'm about to post].

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the stuff that turns people into serial killers. Around 2:30 you think it can't get any worse, and then they even fucking turn it up another notch. :erk:

I kind of enjoyed that one, silly and gay as it was. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zmQR45bkBs&feature=related[/ame]

This thread needs to be renamed "Your gaydar goes off, you loose." It is packed with homo-eroticism.

Dot Dot Curve: Not only does the dude rock the pink polo and frosted doo, but he's wearing a fucking rainbow belt buckle.
Verka Serduchka: Yeah, drag queen. Däs übergay.
Vanessa: Manly body-builder chick and tons of scantily clad men working out. Retro-gay.

BTW, I win. Try and make it past this one, fags:

That song is easily the best in this thread. Hell, black transvestism is better than all the black metal shite that receives praise in the metal section of this forum. In fact, I enjoyed every second of that song, and look forward to further winning in this thread.

That song is easily the best in this thread. Hell, black transvestism is better than all the black metal shite that receives praise in the metal section of this forum. In fact, I enjoyed every second of that song, and look forward to further winning in this thread.

WAT.

Anyways, take this, bitches:

I've heard Party in the USA so many times at my job that I could quote the whole thing.

You all lose, even though the fucking dyslexic retard who spelled the lyrics out actually makes it more laughable to watch.

This thread needs to be renamed "Your gaydar goes off, you loose." It is packed with homo-eroticism.

Dot Dot Curve: Not only does the dude rock the pink polo and frosted doo, but he's wearing a fucking rainbow belt buckle.
Verka Serduchka: Yeah, drag queen. Däs übergay.
Vanessa: Manly body-builder chick and tons of scantily clad men working out. Retro-gay.

BTW, I win. Try and make it past this one, fags:

DragChrist is much better!

Prepare to lose.

The only reason I watched this was because South Park was on after it. It was painful.

fffuuu.png