Your latest album purchases?

Last albums I bought are:
Dave Matthews Band - Before These Crowded Streets
Porcupine Tree - Warszawa

submasquerade3.jpg

I like this! :)

matt schrauben said:
how was that? I've heard some samples and I thought it was good.

It's one of my favourite albums of 2006. I never really liked the older Celtic Frost I heard, so I can't compare. If you liked the samples, you'll probably like the album though. I only bought it after hearing some samples. And I'm of the opinion that I have impeccable tastes in music so my word should be good enough for anyone.

It's been awhile since I really bought any, so I'll just name the last few.

Slayer - Christ Illusion
Cathedral - Garden Of Unearthly Delights
Devin Townsend - Synthestra, however the hell you spell it.

Cathedral - Garden of Unearthly Delights
Pentagram - Be Forewarned
Diabolical Masquarade - Nightwork
Amorphis - Tales from a Thousand Lakes (;))

IN THE WOODS - Live At The Caledonien Hall (3CD)
ABORYM - Generator (digi)
AGALLOCH - Ashes Against The Grain (Slipcase)
ENSLAVED - Ruun
UNEXPECT - In A Flesh Aquarium

.:crast:.

Mushroomhead - Savior Sorrow preorder
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain
Agalloch - The Mantle
W.A.S.P - Best of the Best
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
Vehemence - Helping the World to See

And yet, I'd give it all away for Woods III or Woods II.

I just recieved some cds from amazon the other day:

Amon Amarth - Once Sent From The Golden Hall
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion
Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design
Agalloch - The Mantle

I liked The Mantle so much i went and bought Pale Folklore and Ashes Against The Grain the very next day. I'm having a very happy, very musical time right now :)

The two most recent discs I got were Deathspell Omega - Kenose (brutal, twisted black metal, excellent) and Dornenreich - Hexenwind (really different to their other stuff, but it's interesting so far, gotta listen more).

I sent a PayPal off to those Wolves In The Throne Room guys back in mid-July and I still don't have the damn CD. Bah. Edit: Apparently it's bobbing its way across the Pacific, heh.

Ah, and a few weeks ago I got the new Amorphis disc. IMHO it's like the past few albums they've done (to me anyway) - some tracks are brilliant, some are just crud. Heh. Good to hear some brutal vocals again though. The same day I also bought Himinbjorg - In The Raven's Shadow but I don't really like it much... the songs are good but the production and clean singing just kills it. Might stick with the Third EP.

Edit: Ooh, new Agalloch disc is fantastic, of course. :D

It's hard as hell to get ANY music up here. Anything good has to be ordered. This was what was in the metal section:

Slipknot, Pantera, Rammstein, Cradle of Filth, Ozzy Osbourne, Three Days Grace, Alexisonfire,Static-X...

You get the idea. Unless it's been on TV more times then you can remember, it won't be here.

On that note, it's hard as hell to order Agalloch CD's. It's even harder to get a copy of Woods II. I've looked on too many sites. Damn, I wish it was still in production.

Dry Heave demo
Sixth Gate - s/t debut album
Arsis - A Diamond For Disease
Arsis - A Celebration of Guilt
Shai Hulud - Another Victim
Pig Destroyer - Explosions in World 6