Zyklon

I actually find the first album very good, second one boring as fuck, and the third one a step up, but inconsistent.

One of my favorite bands. Listen to their albums chronologically. The DVD is also worth owning.

Myrkskog are incredibly mediocre.
k

You won't be saying that when the next album is released and I can't think of too many bands that could pull off a proper Myrkskog cover. Other than that I agree Zyklon first album was good then the band went to shit. Samoth actually thought he could create something better than Emperor by himself hahaha what a joke.

k

You won't be saying that when the next album is released and I can't think of too many bands that could pull off a proper Myrkskog cover. Other than that I agree Zyklon first album was good then the band went to shit. Samoth actually thought he could create something better than Emperor by himself hahaha what a joke.

Well, Samoth is a genius, and he actually created a band as good as Emperor.

I so wish the original Zyklon B had've reformed,instead of Samoth's Zyklon.Zyklon B where basically a Norwegian supergroup,Ihsahn,Samoth,Frost and Bjørn Dencker Gjerde(Thorns,Dodheimsgard),not that Zyklon were'nt.I respect the fact that you enjoy them sevag00 but Zyklon was such a disappointment to me,especially after the godly 'Blood Must Be Shed' ep.And also because of the musically sterile nature of Zyklon's music which to me sounds pretty much like generic modern death metal ala Behemoth/Nile.I do remember being deeply disappointed with Zyklon though,for the reasons I explained.