A Grimm Greeting to You All

Cryptos Grimm

Haserot/Spectral Manifest
May 1, 2006
www.facebook.com
Hails!

This is Cryptos Grimm of SPECTRAL MANIFEST. Been following RC for some time, and I just wanted to say hello and invite you all to get a taste of SPECTRAL MANIFEST. We are a two man band, in the spirit of old. I know some of you guys are in bands or play instruments, I have checked out some of your music...

I recall enjoying Nasheim and Noltem quite a bit. :kickass:

Anyhow, you can click on the myspace link below to check us out, yeah the dreaded myspace, but, they really have been good in helping us develop a network outside of our area, and I have discovered some pretty good bands there as well.

Right now all that we have are two covers on our page, we are working on original material and we're being protective of it right now. :oops:

But we have Darkthrone's "Triumphant Gleam" from the godly Panzerfaust masterpiece and the ever classic "Return to the Eve" from the mighty CELTIC FROST's Morbid Tales.

The Darkthrone cover was just uploaded today.

Anyhow, thanks for letting me take up space right here...

grand greetings there, kiddo... thanks for the kind words concerning the machine that is noltem (the broken machine, that is).

Haven't recorded anything since that "Lurking In Shadows Unseen" rough track.

The unfortunate thing about two man bands, if there is a disagreement, everything pretty much freezes until one or the other comes to a compromise.