AA in Australia AGAIN!!!

excellent! if the dates are correct/confirmed, i finish my final law exams ever the day before! what a way to celebrate!!!!!!!!!

best news all week - absolutely picked my spirits up after what i've been through lately! woooooo!!!!

Hi! Yeah, I think Australians shows are already confirmed, saw the dates on another website as well.
I'm just hoping that they'll do a show in South East Asia as well, before going back to Europe!

TOUR DATES
Perth
Capitol -- Tuesday 24th November

Brisbane
Hi Fi Brisbane -- Thursday 26th November

Melbourne
Billboard The Venue -- Friday 27th November

Sydney
Metro -- Saturday 28th November

LINEUP BY CITY (WITH SUPPORTS)
Perth, 24th Nov – Amon Amarth, Eye Of The Enemy (tbc), Mhorgl
Brisbane, 26th Nov – Amon Amarth, Eye Of The Enemy, Phalanx
Melbourne, 27th Nov – Amon Amarth, Eye Of The Enemy, Orpheus
Sydney, 28th Nov – Amon Amarth, Eye Of The Enemy, Bane Of Isildur

Amon Amarth After Parties....
In addition to the show, Just Say Rock are pleased to announce that an after party will be held in Melbourne at Billboard The Venue. If you're not quite ready to head home, for an extra $10 you can stay behind at the bar, meet with fellow fans and keep on rocking!​

FUCKIN SICK! What a time to get back on the forum. Hopefully my tax will pay for flights + accom. Then i just needa get a job for some spending money. Definatly looking at doing the whole east coast, Perth is a long & expensive trek.

Cant fuckin' wait!

Hey man, Staying at The IBIS hotel in sydney its like 400 metres away from the venue so its tits! Leaving to Sydney at like 10am the next morning so get on that shit man. Its with Tiger Airways

TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's awesome. will get onto it as soon as V gets back to me! what was accom prices like at the ibis?