ANAEMIA - video-clip frames uploaded. COMMENTS WELCOME :))

Well, I have no myspace account and will never have one :Smug:, so I think I'll have to wait to watch the whole clip, unless someone here's able to post the frames, supposed that is possible. What are these frames about?

Well, I have no myspace account and will never have one :Smug:, so I think I'll have to wait to watch the whole clip, unless someone here's able to post the frames, supposed that is possible. What are these frames about?

Nothing special... just the guys with their instruments. :)

Anyway, I love MySpace... to me it's not about sending out bulletins like "look at my new pics" or trying to hit on girls. I use it only to discover new bands... it's almost like the tape trading in the early 90s. :)

Tape trading rulez! I still do it and love it! Well, now my cassette player's dead, so that I'm forced to record everything on cd to my friends, but these are still sending me tapes, unbelievable!
And yeah, the good of myspace is exactly what you say.

sorry but i didnt like the clip at all... too many closeups... we need a better novembre clip :) but oh well, it's their first one

Divatkreació;6639277 said:
Hmm. The video was quite good. I liked the part where they showed boys playing but I couldn't understand what was the motif of the girl.
It's a hot girl wandering aimlessly. :D

I say this video will make it to mtv.

I hadn't been 'round here for a week and watched it right now. Seldom I like videoclips... I just enjoyed it, 'coz I love the song, that's it. Probably when we get the lyrix of the song, we'll be able to better understand the girl wandering here and there. Anyway, was very nice looking at Novembre in a clip :loco:. I don't know why, but I would've never thought they could've shot a video one day...

I liked how the shots of the buildings, and the sky fit perfect with the music. I would have kept to landscapes only cuz the rest I could live without.

Probably when we get the lyrix of the song, we'll be able to better understand the girl wandering here and there.

Founded online:

A certain feeling assails
Visions form to wonder why
It still keeps fading
Away to the stars

The sanitarium is the night of the mind
Hidden where no-one wants to know
As nightside keeps saving your life
With its silver-painted dawn

The sanitarium holds the keys of the night
in a place no-one wants to know
And dance, dance for staying alive tonight
And you're not alone

On and on the rains with their anaemic crystals wash the pitch away
And I will follow you through centuries of famine and there will still be horror

Nightly blood anaemia
Night and blood, anaemia

As black sprites keep draining your life
When at night you're all alone
And dance, dance to remain alive
As this night beholds no dawn

watched the video and got pretty chill feelings \,,/
two things that annoyed me... Carmelos close-face scenes and his wide leg-position :D